yours truly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

what do you all know about him? He went to applachia & last time i checked he was living in norton.
hahah

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

danny , why r u posting this about yourself ?
Jennie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

I am his wife jennie well probably soon to be ex!
learn a lesson

Madison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

Jennie wrote:
I am his wife jennie well probably soon to be ex!
lucky you
Jennie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

learn a lesson wrote:
<quoted text>lucky you
Why do you say that? How do you know him?
Anonymous

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

I think I know this guy, He is about 31 years old and attended JI Burton, and he has a little girl.
If this is him,is he married?

Since: Nov 10

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

omgoodness didnt know u guys were still married still trying to figure this topic bullshit out
ya momma

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

Judged:

yeah they r married but she lives with a guy and sees woman men whatever will show her a little attention!! he is the lucky one!!!!!
Anonymous

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2010

Thanks for the update guys! I did find out what I needed .
And much more..I dont think either one of them are the "lucky" ones.
He has a criminal background, on probation,is married, and is seeing a friend of mine.
Jennie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2010

This needs to stop now bc his past doesnt matter now! & as for me say what you want I dont care. & as for u start who is your friend?
Jennie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2010

ya momma wrote:
yeah they r married but she lives with a guy and sees woman men whatever will show her a little attention!! he is the lucky one!!!!!
What i do is none of your business is it? I take care of my children so mind urs.
fabulous

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

I just don't know how this can be legal. Posting these things publicly to me is considered slander. I don't think that people's business should be put on here for everyone to see because it is absolutely no one else's business.
startamer

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

Fabulous-The information that I have posted , I found it myself, because it is public info.
If it were private info, it was certainly be slander. As far as being other people's business, I consider MY business when it involves someone that I care about. Jennie , as I said he is seeing a friend of mine from Tennessee. Maybe you should ask him or your daughter about her.
Jennie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Judged:

startamer wrote:
Fabulous-The information that I have posted , I found it myself, because it is public info.
If it were private info, it was certainly be slander. As far as being other people's business, I consider MY business when it involves someone that I care about. Jennie , as I said he is seeing a friend of mine from Tennessee. Maybe you should ask him or your daughter about her.
My daughter has nothing to do with this so im telling you now keep her out of it. I have seen a picture of your friend & have known him to talk to her but I dont know about her being around my child. So I would like to know do you have any proof of this if not stop trying to start trouble. As for your friend good luck with danny bc as she knows he is married to me & I hold his heart.
too funny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Judged:

Ok. This is getting pretty freakin ridiculous here. Everyone else doesn't seem to care what they say so here it goes. First of all, Startamer, maybe the person that you do care about doesn't want you in their business. And why should Jennie care about who he is seeing or whatever considering she has probably seen half the county in the past three years or so that they have been seperated. And so it shouldn't be any concern to her if he does have anyone around their daughter or not. And what about the fact she got pregnant by another man? And honey as far as you saying you hold his heart, I think you crushed it a long time ago. You may still be married now, but don't expect it to last. I'm not involved with anyone spoken of here but I do know the situation. So everyone say what you like, but that's the way it is.
nunya

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

I think all of you that has stuck your nose in this guy and girls relationship, need to check your own home life! They are enjoying reading this together and laughing at you idiots! As for Startamer you sound like a "true" friend....NOT! Have a nice day!!:)
Jennie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2010

Ok say what you want bc i do laugh about it however i will tell you the same thing my children are NOT your concern period. Now i dont know what kind of parent you are nor do i care but i do care who is around my children.
whatever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2010

They're not talking about you laughing about it. They're talking about him and his girlfriend. From what I've heard your not too concerned about who is around your children considering who you have had around them.
Jennie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2010

First of all you dont know me well enough to judge me & i am a great mother to my children. & dont you worry about what i do if im not bothering u then leave me alone & as far as danny goes he takes care of jennabell & whats between us is noones business & im not gonna brodcast it on here for all of you to run your mouths about.
danny

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2010

Judged:

Hey i think everybody just needs to quit talking about everybody i think its childish as hell. just leave it alone!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Norton Forum right now

Search the Norton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Dog House 11 hr The Sexy Rick Vanz 2
Who are all the thieves in Norton to b aware of 11 hr Hey O yea 5
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) 11 hr Ludwig 2,543
the shopping carts at walmart are not for fat p... 12 hr Bulldawg 2
the music thread (Mar '12) Sat O yea 31
New Park Avenue Movie Theatre Sat O yea 23
Norton City Schools Fri O yea 66
•••
•••
•••
•••

Norton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••