brooke graham
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
curious

Kingsport, TN

#1 Dec 6, 2010
does anyone know anything about brooke graham?
santa

United States

#2 Dec 6, 2010
Ho ho hooooooooo :)
Ashleigh

Brentwood, TN

#3 Dec 6, 2010
Nasty. Will do ANYthing for a pill.
santa

United States

#4 Dec 7, 2010
She's on my naughty list. I know a few she has f'd, a few she has tried. She does girls too!
pissed

Kingsport, TN

#5 Dec 7, 2010
does anyone know who she dates? i've been told that she has been running around with my husband since he was in his car wreck.
Envy

Herndon, VA

#6 Dec 7, 2010
pissed wrote:
does anyone know who she dates? i've been told that she has been running around with my husband since he was in his car wreck.
who's your husband?
Noman

Goodlettsville, TN

#7 Dec 8, 2010
Wouldnt suprise me, she would do anything for a pill..
imsorry

United States

#8 Dec 8, 2010
If she's been with ur husband please for ur safety avoid contact. Go make him get checked. And if u have kids get away from him. She's prolly around him cause he has meds from the wreck. I know for a fact. 100 percent positive that she has hepatitis c. She's wrecked countless lifes. Eddie bevins. Brandon robinson. Drove a dudes car around for 2 days while he laid dead in his bed from doing pills with her and overdosed. Slept there and everything.
what

Kingsport, TN

#9 Dec 9, 2010
who could do such a thing. who was the guy? what a piece of trash she is
oh my

White House, TN

#10 Dec 9, 2010
i hadnt heard about a dead body...how long ago was this?
hhhhh

United States

#11 Dec 9, 2010
She was with my cousin. And he hated her, she's crazy. I pitty the man/men/woman/women she's with now.
imsorry

United States

#12 Dec 9, 2010
I'm not gonna mention names because the family of the deceased but. She ruins lives. It was a year or 2 ago. I'm not one to get on topics and spread rumors. This girl is scary. I have seen first hand of what she does to people and its dangerous. I am hete to warn you of her. Two things will happen around her. You will end up dead or in jail. I pray for her son seth and hope he lives a better life and I hope he realizes he doesn't have to live the same life
hhhhh

United States

#13 Dec 9, 2010
Maybe there are different brooke grahams that do the same sht... The one I know doesn't have a son.... That I know of at least.
Wowow

Goodlettsville, TN

#14 Dec 10, 2010
This Brooke Graham lives is wise, and yes she will do anyone or anything for a pill..Watch out for her..If your husband has meds, she will be right there..
charlie

Big Stone Gap, VA

#16 Apr 14, 2011
not heard much on the girl lately other than a new driving under the influence of drugs, w/o a license charge. yes she does have a son. she rarely sees the child though, which is a blessing. heard that she gets child support because her daddy is on the board of social services,even though she doesnt keep the child. isnt that illegal on both their parts? especially his, knowing that she doesnt keep her son, and he had a friend sign her up to waste taxpayers money and support her drug habit
Joe

United States

#17 Apr 15, 2011
She used to be one of the hottest girls around haven't seen her in a while. Sounds like her dad needs to more Parenting and less tie breaking. Was that her brother that kidnapped her held some girl hostage near their house a few weeks ago? He was a Jon Graham.
bobby

Goodlettsville, TN

#18 Apr 18, 2011
has brook have a brother named marvin g
Killa G

Gallatin, TN

#19 Apr 26, 2011
Marvin is not her brother. Brooke was involved in the attempted robbery of a convienence store in St.Paul a few years ago. She NEVER did any time. Somebody did some NARCing!! She use to be hott as all get out but pill's took her life over! Her mom and dad are raising her son. I don't know about STD's that she might have but it wouldnt surprise me. In the past she would lay down with ANYONE for a pill, coke, meth or bout any other hard core drug.She was using needles at one point. So if your husband is with her I'd run his ass off and then get myself tested.
curious george

La Follette, TN

#20 May 23, 2011
if the girl really does get child support then her, her father and mike mullins should be prosecuted. yes its true her father is on the board of social services and his best friend mike is head of the social services in wise. johnny boy is already in trouble for the shady tie breaker deal, if he is letting, or helped brooke in any way to get child support then the abingdon district office should step in and conduct an investigation and put all three in jail. everyone that knows the ho knows that she has never raised the little boy and isnt responsible enough to do so. narcing will only get u so far. time for her to go to jail.
SHE IS NASTY

Hermitage, TN

#21 May 24, 2011
she is a nasty slut that will do ne thing for drugs. NASTY NASTY NASTY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hallmark in Big Stone Gap Closing??? (Jun '16) 31 min Tired of the crap 11
Jeremy horne 4 hr Vickie 3
That jones "girl" on front street 5 hr Lookin 2
wise county yard sale (Jul '12) 5 hr SepiaAndSaddleHorses 15
Becky Sturgill 7 hr Bummer 1
Ashley Mullins (Vanover) 12 hr SNik 7
Warning!! El Castillo Mexican restaurant (Nov '14) 15 hr Echacho 27

Norton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance