Is there a church in this area that d...

Is there a church in this area that does not judge people

Posted in the Norton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
I love Jesus

Big Stone Gap, VA

#1 Oct 28, 2012
Would love to find a church in the wise/norton area that is not filled with hypocrites. I am so tired of these so called preachers, preaching HATE. The Jesus Christ that I know taught one to, love one another, judge not your fellow man. What is wrong, I know in the end of days, there will be false teaching,(false prophets). Where ole where has my little church gone???? Someone told me that some preachers are even into the politico debate. Judging one man over another. My BIBLE tells me there is only ONE judge, and they will stand in front of him.
Good Luck

Big Stone Gap, VA

#2 Oct 28, 2012
These so called christians are what is wrong with the world. Stay away from that hate filled church on powell river. Its a cult. I went there once and came out scratching my head, went home and asked God to forgive me. Praying for these poor souls.
Urgh

Norton, VA

#3 Oct 28, 2012
Dont go 2 zions behind k mart thr all about money if u dnt have money n give a ton 2 the chuch ur not accepted
hell is waitin on em

Big Stone Gap, VA

#4 Oct 29, 2012
If the church officals or minister,talks trash,receives tax write offs,(although they preach polotics) to influence the elections,spreads hate,talks hate,bigot,racist comments, deceives,lies,lives better than the poor congregation,takes famiy trips while doing so called "churh business" at church expense,judges people (GODS JOB), hateful comments,against the poor folks of the world,believe that their way of interpeting the bible is law or not even up to discussion, welL, YOU PROBABLY HAVE ATTENDED A SO-CALLED CULT IN NORTON VA. hint, only so called snobby people attend this church. They think they are SO much better than anyone else. Last time i checked the BIBLE, there is only one HEAVEN, both poor and rich (some if they are lucky)will be entered into the kingdom of HEAVEN.Wake up people,the church on the river in Norton va is not the right one.How can these men of so called faith, spread hate and expect to reach HEAVEN,the congregation is being lied to. I am sure ALL know the church im referring to. This church only wants your MONEY, they are not worried about your soul.
Ggggg

Norton, VA

#5 Oct 30, 2012
hell is waitin on em wrote:
If the church officals or minister,talks trash,receives tax write offs,(although they preach polotics) to influence the elections,spreads hate,talks hate,bigot,racist comments, deceives,lies,lives better than the poor congregation,takes famiy trips while doing so called "churh business" at church expense,judges people (GODS JOB), hateful comments,against the poor folks of the world,believe that their way of interpeting the bible is law or not even up to discussion, welL, YOU PROBABLY HAVE ATTENDED A SO-CALLED CULT IN NORTON VA. hint, only so called snobby people attend this church. They think they are SO much better than anyone else. Last time i checked the BIBLE, there is only one HEAVEN, both poor and rich (some if they are lucky)will be entered into the kingdom of HEAVEN.Wake up people,the church on the river in Norton va is not the right one.How can these men of so called faith, spread hate and expect to reach HEAVEN,the congregation is being lied to. I am sure ALL know the church im referring to. This church only wants your MONEY, they are not worried about your soul.
what is zions?
interesting

Big Stone Gap, VA

#6 Oct 30, 2012
Good Luck wrote:
These so called christians are what is wrong with the world. Stay away from that hate filled church on powell river. Its a cult. I went there once and came out scratching my head, went home and asked God to forgive me. Praying for these poor souls.
I agree there are many churches in this area in which you will not find God there. God is in our hearts, and as it is good to worship and join in prayer with others, I feel that more harm can be done by going to such a place. The sad part is many people think that because they go to a church anytime the door is opened they are better than everyone else and they are too blind to see who they are really following, thanks for sharing your experience
interesting

Big Stone Gap, VA

#7 Oct 30, 2012
hell is waitin on em wrote:
I agree, the bible says it easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than it was for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God, not b/c they are rich necessarily, but b/c they dont help others or b/c they set their heart on their riches more than they do God. Some people who have money help those less fortunate, most do not, they cling to their money and belittle those w/o not knowing what they are doing to themselves by acting so foolishly( Matthew 19:23-24)
Opinion

Wise, VA

#8 Oct 31, 2012
Church on the river? There are two that I know of. The Pentecostal one and then the one on the hill that's a Baptist. Which one are you referring to?

“Are you ready???”

Since: May 10

West Jefferson,NC

#9 Nov 1, 2012
If you cannot find a church doing its job correctly and not in line with your beliefs then why not start a home not church per se but a bible devotion. Have like minded folk who are Christians and want to study and be with others in these last days get together have a prayer/bible reading and then have a meal together and just share a day??? I don't go to church because most are asleep or just being PC or telling people what they want to hear and keeping the attendance up, tithe plate full and certain to end the service promptly at high Noon.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WatchmansAlert
ima thinking

Big Stone Gap, VA

#10 Nov 10, 2012
Opinion wrote:
Church on the river? There are two that I know of. The Pentecostal one and then the one on the hill that's a Baptist. Which one are you referring to?
could it be fultz;s church?
moses

United States

#11 Nov 10, 2012
folliw me children I will lrad you out of the desert. then ill take your money and give you all your last drink from my special "punchbowl" BLAAHAHA
miner

Norton, VA

#12 Nov 13, 2012
I love Jesus wrote:
Would love to find a church in the wise/norton area that is not filled with hypocrites. I am so tired of these so called preachers, preaching HATE. The Jesus Christ that I know taught one to, love one another, judge not your fellow man. What is wrong, I know in the end of days, there will be false teaching,(false prophets). Where ole where has my little church gone???? Someone told me that some preachers are even into the politico debate. Judging one man over another. My BIBLE tells me there is only ONE judge, and they will stand in front of him.
The Lighthouse in Wise on Lake St.
Duhhh

Roanoke, VA

#13 Nov 20, 2012
I love Jesus wrote:
You must be a queer because that's the only ones that talk about being judged!!!! You can't justify what you do so don't think you will find a good church that will!! A god church tells you the trust and queers can't take the truth!!!
CHICAGOPRINCE

United States

#14 Nov 20, 2012
Duhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
i must be a queer because we're the only ones that talk about being judged!!!! I can't justify what i do so don't think I will find a good church that will!! A god church tells you the trust and us queers can't take the truth!!!
sounds like you've got some issues ..can't spell also.
Ronaldus Magnus

Wise, VA

#15 Nov 21, 2012
What makes you think the Bible teaches Christians not to judge? Although God alone is the Judge, this does not mean that only God judges. In fact, the Word of God says that God enables man to judge, commands man to judge, and is pleased with those who seek to judge righteously.
SJS

Roanoke, VA

#16 Nov 22, 2012
The Bible says you can judge by the fruit they bear....but it also says to shun all appearances of evil...So if you see someone doing evil things your not suppose to even acknowledge it...just turn and walk away...
4 ilove Jesus

Wise, VA

#17 Nov 24, 2012
Come to the Point Of Life Ministries here in Coeburn. It located on hwy 72,just past the ball park in the old VIC building about a half a mile before Toms Creek coming from down town Coeburn. If you are sincere about wanting to have a relationship with Jesus or are just wanting to "try it on for size" then you are welcome here. We do not judge you by what you look like or your life style and we do our very best to live and do as Jesus instructed us to do. We are just a small church trying shine our light into a word of darkness and all are welcome here. We try and help others not only in our church but those outside of it as well and we teach the Word as it is written in the Bible,not how it is taught by man to others in bible school. It is the false doctrines of man that has destroyed organized religion and pushed many people from the church.

I tell you the truth. If the bible does not back it up then you will NOT find it in this church!

If you do come then look for a guy who is 6ft 6 inches tall,that will be me. Come on in and introduce yourself! God bless.
JUDA

United States

#18 Nov 24, 2012
4 ilove Jesus wrote:
Come to the Point Of Life Ministries here in Coeburn. It located on hwy 72,just past the ball park in the old VIC building about a half a mile before Toms Creek coming from down town Coeburn. If you are sincere about wanting to have a relationship with Jesus or are just wanting to "try it on for size" then you are welcome here. We do not judge you by what you look like or your life style and we do our very best to live and do as Jesus instructed us to do. We are just a small church trying shine our light into a word of darkness and all are welcome here. We try and help others not only in our church but those outside of it as well and we teach the Word as it is written in the Bible,not how it is taught by man to others in bible school. It is the false doctrines of man that has destroyed organized religion and pushed many people from the church.
I tell you the truth. If the bible does not back it up then you will NOT find it in this church!
If you do come then look for a guy who is 6ft 6 inches tall,that will be me. Come on in and introduce yourself! God bless.
didn't know they stacked sh.t that tall!
4JUDA

Wise, VA

#19 Nov 25, 2012
Come on JUDA,you can do better than that cant you? I mean,that's been around since Juda betrayed Jesus! Is your intelligence so limited that you troll the web looking to make simple comments such as that in a vain attempt to insult others and by doing so,make your self feel better about what you have allowed yourself to become?

Well,I'm going to save you a little time and let you know that your opinion doesn't matter to me nor do the poor attempts to insult mean anything. But they should matter to you! Because,one day,your going to have to account for ever word said. You sure your ready for that?
JUDA

United States

#20 Nov 25, 2012
4JUDA wrote:
Come on JUDA,you can do better than that cant you? I mean,that's been around since Juda betrayed Jesus! Is your intelligence so limited that you troll the web looking to make simple comments such as that in a vain attempt to insult others and by doing so,make your self feel better about what you have allowed yourself to become?
Well,I'm going to save you a little time and let you know that your opinion doesn't matter to me nor do the poor attempts to insult mean anything. But they should matter to you! Because,one day,your going to have to account for ever word said. You sure your ready for that?
hey skippy..im very happy with who I am as you say..I find it amusing to provoke the religious simoletons. and who am I going to account to? YOUR god?? I don't think so..I do bot believe in that rubish im a believer of science. and evolution. not ghost stories ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missy Lintz (Jun '15) 2 hr Confused 12
summer cheyenne white (Mar '16) Sun Jack 12
Lieing A&& MEN (Mar '16) Feb 19 Um hm 32
News Coalfields school divisions in dire financial s... Feb 18 Keith 1
Megan Atkins Feb 18 Lgb 1
Jody sadler Feb 18 littlebird 25
Sara mullins (Aug '16) Feb 17 yo bob 28

Norton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance