|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Norton Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
How can two people fall in love and want to get married, have Morals gone to hell in a hand basket? P.S. HER DAD IS A CONGRESSMAN!
Her dad is not a congressman he was elected into the Virginia House of Delegates for the 2nd district. He is your state representative. I sure hope you are not a teacher in my school district.
bfu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Norton Woman wrote:
This is to everyone posting nasty comments about Rocky Baker GOD WILL JUDGE YOU! What right do you have to sit in judgment of someone else.
He is not having a sleazy affair, he fell in love with a beautiful caring woman who loves him back, all they want is to get married and be happy. How in Gods name is that sleazy, and how is that affecting your child at Burton! So he's been married a few times, is that a crime. Half you people smearing his name has probably
been married more than once! For the female student who made the comment about Rocky, Sweetheart quit jumping on the bandwagon. PEOPLE TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN BACKYARD BEFORE YOU START MESSING IN SOMEONE ELSES!
Don't you get it????? Its all about a boss and his subordinate not just any "two people"!! Not to mention the fact its AGAINST school policy!!!!! Its written there in black and white!! It should never have happened the first time, let alone a second time at Norton!!!! Its simply against the rules!!!
Gotch

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Well if anyone really feels like this is that big of an an issue and wants something done about it then get off their high horse and do something about it! Next School Board meeting is Oct 11th 5:30 at the High school call ahead and let them know you want the issue on agenda or call the superintendant about it, otherwise get out of people's lives
Norton Woman

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

I can personally say, she is not a teacher, she is a guidance counselor and that they are not married, get your facts straight before opening your mouth!
disgusted wrote:
I understand having a personal life is a difficult task when you are in the spotlight, like our teachers and principals, BUT when their personal lives interfer with their jobs and with our childrens educations, it is OUR business! If they can't "keep it in their pants" or "keep their legs closed", then they shouldn't be in the school system! It is very unethical for a principal to "see" one of his teachers, and just plain morally wrong, especially if one or both is married!
Wise lady

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

Do all of you on here realize that none of you would have know all this if it were not for some school board members and others higher up at the school board office running their mouth to the public. My daughter goes to Burton and she new nothing. If your child is coming home and saying stuff about this, its not because they saw something, it is because they are listening to people like you. They wanted to get married, it may be against the schools policy, but it doesn't warrant all this belittling people. Mr. Baker is a fine principal. My child is receiving an excellent education at Burton. I think it is time for an overhaul of the whole Norton City school board!
Wise lady

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

Do what fall in love and get married.....heaven forbid I should make that mistake.
flowers wrote:
They are supposed to hold a higher integrity. How can they discipline a kid and then go out and do things of this nature. He now has no credibility.........enough said.
Wise lady

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

Having a bad day are we!
bfu wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you get it????? Its all about a boss and his subordinate not just any "two people"!! Not to mention the fact its AGAINST school policy!!!!! Its written there in black and white!! It should never have happened the first time, let alone a second time at Norton!!!! Its simply against the rules!!!
flowers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

I am totally for overhauling the whole school board. They are a joke with one ring leader. He thinks he is the s---.
green bean

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

I went to school at pound when he was a guidance counseler and yes he was a perve and yes he married a co-worker which I thought was weird bc she didn't seem his type, very homely. He loved to say things to you but act like he didn't mean it in a pervie manner. He loved to tell me how good I looked or I had pretty legs. Ive been out of school for a while, at that age I didn't think much about it, now I think about it and geeze what a creep.
Norton Lady

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

No I am just a proud parent of a J.I.B. student, and excuse me for listening to other people who said he was a congressman, guess I should have gotten the facts correct before I said anything, since you are not from around here maybe you should get your facts straight before you jump into our business....Hum...... I would hate to be a parent of a student in YOUR district....You sound like a superintendent or a school board member....maybe a principle?
Harper wrote:
<quoted text>
Her dad is not a congressman he was elected into the Virginia House of Delegates for the 2nd district. He is your state representative. I sure hope you are not a teacher in my school district.
bluebird

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

There's a difference between PRINCIPLE and PRINCIPAL.
Norton Lady wrote:
No I am just a proud parent of a J.I.B. student, and excuse me for listening to other people who said he was a congressman, guess I should have gotten the facts correct before I said anything, since you are not from around here maybe you should get your facts straight before you jump into our business....Hum...... I would hate to be a parent of a student in YOUR district....You sound like a superintendent or a school board member....maybe a principle? <quoted text>
DO NOT GO THERE

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

very true wrote:
Just take a look at this guy's own children, that will tell you a lot. He has a drinking problem to boot, as well as being a snake in the grass.
You can say all you want able Mr. Baker but leave his children out of it. They are not the ones involved. They are two very beautiful girls and they don't need to be slandered. These girls have a heart and I am sure it hurts to hear things about their dad. So leave them alone they don't deserve the ridicule.
Boucher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2010

Have they removed him from being a principal?
deer hunter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Norton's School board meeting is tonight .I bet we find out tomorrow.
Boucher wrote:
Have they removed him from being a principal?
GeeWhiz

Norton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Harper wrote:
<quoted text>
A state representative IS a Congress person.
You're probably thinking of the term "Senator"

The US Congress is made up of the House of Representatives and the Senate.
Harper

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

GeeWhiz wrote:
<quoted text>
A state representative IS a Congress person.
You're probably thinking of the term "Senator"
The US Congress is made up of the House of Representatives and the Senate.
You need to look up your Virginia State Representatives, Bud Phillips is a in the Virginia House of Delegates. We have the Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Attorney General, Virginia Senate, & the Virginia House of Delegates. Now please tell me who you think they are. Are they not our state representatives? State Representatives are your elected officials in state government. Please do us all a big favor and go back to school.
FINALLY

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Rocky Baker is a class act when compared to Ray Thacker
baby phat

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

ray would kick rocky's butt if he ever disrespected him or tried to smooth talk missy!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Norton Discussions

Search the Norton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Terms attn : John 2 hr Reader 3
neurologists in norton area 4 hr oh i know 4
Lay offs 5 hr Nope 6
flea markets 8 hr WONDERING 1
New gym 14 hr concerned for wise county 3
Relocating. Is Norton a nice place to live? Wed The Tazewell Bulldog 56
Shasta Bradley Stevens Barongan Jones third mar... Jul 22 Uh huh 19
•••
•••