First Prev
of 3
Next Last
KnowIt

Knoxville, TN

#1 Sep 4, 2010
Charles and Heather Ingle are narcs..I know this for a fact, and thought everyone should know to stay away
Really

Franklin, TN

#2 Sep 4, 2010
How bout you just don't do anything wrong then you don't have to worry about being narc'ed (?) on...Just a suggestion...but thanks for the heads up :P

Since: May 10

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Sep 7, 2010
You can do what ever you want here if you keep it to your self.
You just can't trust anyone anymore so don't let anyone know who you are or what you are doing.
If you sell and want to do it locally you should work out "waypoints" where cash is dropped off and then another "waypoint" where your stuff is picked up.

Example...
Buyer post a message somewhere wanting something like "tennis shoes "
Seller messages back 63.925162,-82.676920
seller checks for the cash
seller messages back 63.924157,-82.683170
Buyer picks up the shoes at the tree with the sign on it.

Now all you have to do is go to google maps and plug in the numbers to see where you are paid and stuff is picked up.

take the nark out of the equation.

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Sep 7, 2010
sorry, should have been 36s instead of 63s

36.925162,-82.676920

36.924157,-82.683170
mhm

Franklin, TN

#5 Sep 8, 2010
also change locations, and use some thing as simple as a random chalk marking facing the direction you hid the drop. it is not flashy at all, does not attract attention. that and it is a common technique used by clandestine organizations

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Sep 8, 2010
Yea, thats the idea.
Also be near enough to the cash drop point before you give the location so you can watch the drop and also see if someone is left to watch you pick up or cameras are left to film you.

Dead ends are ideal because the limited access and its easier to keep an eye on things.
billy

United States

#7 Sep 28, 2010
Does anyone know kevin bates
you will never know

Mount Pleasant, MI

#8 Sep 28, 2010
KnowIt wrote:
Charles and Heather Ingle are narcs..I know this for a fact, and thought everyone should know to stay away
YEAH THE BACK STABBING LOW LIFES TURNED IN FAMILY THEY NEED TO ROT IN HELL WHEN THERE THE ONES WHO IS SELLING THE DRUGS
KnowIt

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Sep 28, 2010
Yep they did. They also try to say that everyone they busted are the narcs, funny how everyone else went to jail and they didnt.
school kid

Nashville, TN

#10 Sep 30, 2010
billy wrote:
yeah i know kevin bates
doubie

United States

#11 Sep 30, 2010
What kind of guys is kevin bates.........I heard he tried to kill a cop and then kill himself?
ahk

United States

#12 Oct 22, 2010
Ashley THmpson
haha

United States

#13 Oct 22, 2010
why you worried about narks? I know im not oh wait maybe its bc i dont do drugs lol
TIRED OF IT ALL

Roanoke, VA

#14 Oct 23, 2010
KnowIt wrote:
LARRY INGLE IS A BIG TIME DEALER<CHARLES" DAD STOLE EVERYTHING FROM HIS DEAD GRANDMA SCUM
well

Nashville, TN

#15 Nov 25, 2010
the ingles may be trouble depending upon who you are, but please leave my deceased great grandma out of this discussion. thank you.
stan wilson

United States

#16 Nov 25, 2010
Brooke graham. One of the most dangerous girls you will ever meet. Not only is she a narc bu
t a snake. WARNING. Stay away. She will either give you hep C or cause you to end up in jail
truth

United States

#17 Nov 26, 2010
Tab Vanwinkle is a narc
lol_man

United States

#18 Nov 26, 2010
stan wilson wrote:
Brooke graham. One of the most dangerous girls you will ever meet. Not only is she a narc bu
t a snake. WARNING. Stay away. She will either give you hep C or cause you to end up in jail
Hahahahahahhaha!!! I love this one!!! This girl had sex with my sisters boyfriend, then my brother, then tried to have sex with my dad, now last I heard she's with my cousin. Oh yeah, she was with another one of my brothers friends.
hep C

United States

#19 Nov 26, 2010
She also sucked a ducks dingle berries.
hep C

United States

#20 Nov 26, 2010
billy wrote:
He gave his mom a rim job last night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town Council 8 hr What 53
Morals question 12 hr zeus 16
Cheap places to rent 23 hr curious 1
Does anyone know what happened to Lance Sexton Sat Jklaksjuiodp 1
New Bloods MC Here To take Over Warlords Turf??? (Oct '10) Sat Warlords Prez 66
Dr Melanie Skeen Dec 19 turn around 3
Pomchi breeding Dec 19 gah 2
Norton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web