man who works at convenience store in...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Haha

Smyrna, TN

#42 Oct 25, 2011
H is not married but he is involved and a very nice man he is from Chicago... He has the upmost respect for women... So whoever is saying he doesn't is crazy! He is a great man but I think he is taken.
Mary

Murfreesboro, TN

#43 Oct 26, 2011
Haha wrote:
H is not married but he is involved and a very nice man he is from Chicago... He has the upmost respect for women... So whoever is saying he doesn't is crazy! He is a great man but I think he is taken.
Are u saying hes with a MAN??????????
Haha

Smyrna, TN

#44 Nov 8, 2011
No that's not at all what I was saying
NORTON VA

Lebanon, VA

#45 Mar 18, 2012
Yeah Herb is a nice guy and great at other things as well lol. If you lookin for love then don't go there but if your just looking for fun then hell yeah he's your man. By the way he 50 but damn don't look or act his age lol
heartbroken maybe

Murfreesboro, TN

#46 May 21, 2012
yeah heard that the pop in cutie was seeing someone too. also that he is possibly engaged. oh well, boo hoo. but everyone knows you cant believe much that is heard on the rumor front. lets keep our fingers crossed gals.
xox

Nashville, TN

#47 May 21, 2012
heartbroken maybe wrote:
yeah heard that the pop in cutie was seeing someone too. also that he is possibly engaged. oh well, boo hoo. but everyone knows you cant believe much that is heard on the rumor front. lets keep our fingers crossed gals.
Hes a player he will never get married hes been down this road too many times.
theres always someone whos in the background as back up. If he does it want last. Ask the ex's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keeping the Town of Big Stone Gap Honest (Sep '15) 4 hr grape vine 39
warlords (Feb '13) 6 hr Sam 49
God Fearing church going folks 7 hr Christian 17
Good custody lawyer (Jun '13) 8 hr Honest 14
Ricky campbell Tue aaabbbcc 1
prostitutes (Jul '15) Tue bigdickjohn 15
Ricky Boring (Aug '13) Tue Amberr_1013 3

Norton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance