Who do you support for U.S. House in Virginia (District 9) in 2010?

Posted in the Norton Forum

First Prev
of 288
Next Last
not necessarily so

Bandy, VA

#1 Oct 11, 2010
He is from the 9th district, while Griffith is a few feet in this district. the only thing he will do is help the people in the Roanoke area...Boucher has been a great asset to SWVA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
well

United States

#2 Oct 11, 2010
Obama loves Boucher enuff said...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
brenda

Grundy, VA

#3 Oct 11, 2010
boucher is good for buchannan county
Obammy

Knoxville, TN

#4 Oct 11, 2010
A vote for boucher is same as a vote for pelosi/obama....how's that working for you liberals????LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Voted

Penn Laird, VA

#5 Oct 11, 2010
Lest we forget what Boucher has done for this county and Southwest Va. in his tenure as our representative in Washington. He has the experience, the skills, seniority to be on many important committees important to our area...do we throw all that away..I think not..
vickie hodge

Lewisburg, WV

#6 Oct 11, 2010
seems to always work for small counties
Roscoe P

North Tazewell, VA

#7 Oct 11, 2010
Griffith is carpetbagging trash from Roanoke. The man has accomplished nothing in the state legislature except to block others from succeeding. The ultimate naysayer. Perfect for the Republican Party. Not at all suited for Southwest Virginia. Another vote for the Roanoke Valley if elected.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Decendent of Democrats

United States

#8 Oct 11, 2010
All this "new money" that Boucher has gotten for our district is stimulus money, taxpayers money, money the dems are using to buy us poor uneducated peoples' vote.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
listen

Pounding Mill, VA

#9 Oct 11, 2010
because rick is from the 9th the other guy is not
Patrick Fields

Dayton, VA

#10 Oct 11, 2010
A public servant who knows his duties and does perform them well. He has worked for the constituents of the 9th District and done a superior job. He gets to retain that position.
Christian Vote

United States

#11 Oct 11, 2010
Can you vote for Boucher knowing is he is pro abortion?
Smarter Than You

United States

#12 Oct 11, 2010
Christian Vote wrote:
Yes. A woman has the right to choose whether or not she has a baby. No woman should be forced to carry or bear a child against her will.
susan

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Oct 11, 2010
I met Mr. Griffith at the Festival of Leaves in Bland. He is a very nice talking man. People are sick of promises and we need change. Our country can not go on in this present direction, of no jobs and people suffering. Let's elect Morgan Griffith and get our country moving again in the right direction.
Realist

United States

#14 Oct 11, 2010
susan wrote:
I met Mr. Griffith at the Festival of Leaves in Bland. He is a very nice talking man. People are sick of promises and we need change. Our country can not go on in this present direction, of no jobs and people suffering. Let's elect Morgan Griffith and get our country moving again in the right direction.
Well, in my experience, most politicians are "nice talking men" and "nice talking women." What about his ideology? What do you think is the right direction for our country? And why do you think someone with no vested interest in SWVA is the right person to provide that for this region?
wife

Penn Laird, VA

#15 Oct 11, 2010
Anyone whos about coal, I'm about! We can't survive here without COAL
Realist

United States

#16 Oct 11, 2010
wife wrote:
Anyone whos about coal, I'm about! We can't survive here without COAL
If your county focused more on educating its population you could.
Diehard Democrat

Salem, VA

#17 Oct 11, 2010
Christian Vote wrote:
He is pro-choice.
Ken

Denver, CO

#18 Oct 11, 2010
Room for improvement, but a great guy overall. Enough big gov't with Boucher.
Diehard Democrat

Salem, VA

#19 Oct 11, 2010
Decendent of Democrats wrote:
All this "new money" that Boucher has gotten for our district is stimulus money, taxpayers money, money the dems are using to buy us poor uneducated peoples' vote.
This is not true. Go to www.recovery.com and you will see that only $100,000 in stimulus monies have been used in Lee County.
You will get it

Bandy, VA

#20 Oct 11, 2010
susan wrote:
He sure is smooth talking .. but he is not a person who will do anything .. check out his votes in Roanoke area.. He was so bad he could not get re elected.... is that what you want

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 288
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
miranda george 33 min lucas 1
ollies in wise va 2 hr nofool 22
Morals question 6 hr pigwig bagboy 8
HS football final meetings Wed Ronald Reagan 17
hot white guy who drives silver honda Dec 16 Cols stuff 3
Looking for male Pomeranian , to breed with my ... (Jan '11) Dec 15 jim 67
"Pretty Eyes" Norton PD Dec 15 gmawcalif- 5
Norton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web