just me

Bedford, VA

#1 Sep 12, 2012
Med sized lab/spanel mix black no tail comes to josie any info just post here Ill keep a check
bat

Norton, VA

#2 Sep 12, 2012
He stayed at my house for about a week the kids named him bat... I seen him sat at the norton park some1 had put a chain collar around him... What's ur # and if I c him again ill call.
just me

Radford, VA

#4 Oct 28, 2012
Josie is still missing and I have no new leads and my son misses his dog and asks about him everyday. If anyone has any info please post. I just ask for his safe return no questions asked and I will offer a reward for his return. Thanks in advance for any help my number is posted please help.
Ffg

Wise, VA

#5 Oct 29, 2012
just me wrote:
Josie is still missing and I have no new leads and my son misses his dog and asks about him everyday. If anyone has any info please post. I just ask for his safe return no questions asked and I will offer a reward for his return. Thanks in advance for any help my number is posted please help.
this is priity sad uve not had 1 person say anythng 2 help im al the way on the other side ofe norton but i will do anythng 2 help you hun il keep an eye out sorry for your loss
just me

Radford, VA

#6 Oct 29, 2012
thank u so much
blacksnakemoan

Chicago, IL

#7 Oct 29, 2012
if I see it ill stomp its brains outa its skull @ skin it and eat the lil basturd
just me

Radford, VA

#8 Oct 29, 2012
only a total tard would say that and Im sure you want some attention... well there it is.
Ffg

Wise, VA

#9 Oct 29, 2012
blacksnakemoan wrote:
if I see it ill stomp its brains outa its skull @ skin it and eat the lil basturd
what a big guy beatn up animals keep ur posts clean and on topicc start ur owwn about animal abuse

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
" I Still Love You" 4 hr Anton Chigurh 1
Need money 4 hr top dog 5
Big azz who's hottest 5 hr top dog 5
Sara Mullins/Smith (Nov '13) 7 hr just being nosy 16
Dr. Jain Suresh as a pediatrician?? 13 hr NortonNative 3
Tommy Mullins (Nov '13) Sun mower 11
johnathan pilkenton jl pilkenton (Aug '14) Sat shenna pilkenton 11
More from around the web

Norton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE