Breastfeeding at Walmart, and the per...

Breastfeeding at Walmart, and the perv watching! =(

Posted in the Norton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Watch out for the weirdos

Raven, VA

#1 Aug 26, 2010
Some freak posted an ad, he seen some woman breastfeeding her baby at Walmart, and wants to "suckle", as he says: http://swva.craigslist.org/mis/1879963506.htm...

FREAK!
that guy

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Aug 28, 2010
lmao looking for a man on craigslist are you?
Whut

Knoxville, TN

#3 Sep 10, 2010
That sounds sorta of hot.
u know it

Roanoke, VA

#4 Sep 13, 2010
i bet murray was watching
Perv

Weyers Cave, VA

#5 Sep 15, 2010
I'd like to gnaw on her nipples.
your mom

United States

#6 Oct 12, 2010
I would watch the vvhore shouldn't be doing it out in public.
just me

Old Hickory, TN

#7 Nov 4, 2010
nom nom nom nom...
bfa

Jonesville, VA

#8 Nov 4, 2010
In ref to your mom:
You are seriously the most ignorant of the ignorant. Breastfeeding is very natural and can be done anywhere. Do you scoff at a mother for feeding her child in public from a bottle?! Get a life.
murray

Salem, VA

#9 Nov 4, 2010
u know it wrote:
i bet murray was watching
i was busy working so no i wasn't watching
Bob

United States

#10 Nov 9, 2010
He seen? Dude, take an English class.
Plzthnx!
dumbass

United States

#11 Nov 23, 2010
Breastfeeding mayb natural, my wife breast feeds but she is not stupid enough to do it in public bfa.... Its natural to piss but I don't piss in public
Breastfed

Hermitage, TN

#12 Nov 24, 2010
I am the child in question and I would like to say it is my fault. I got hungry and wouldn't shut up, so, there you go.
Tab

Nashville, TN

#13 Nov 24, 2010
I think this isn't bad. What if we were still living wild? we would have to do this
really

Roanoke, VA

#14 Nov 25, 2010
Breastfeeding (which is feeding the baby) is not the same as urinating (which is excreting human waste) in public. Some women can actually NIP discreetly, like myself, and no one ever knows. Unless of course, you're one of the many perverts that will use any excuse to glance at a woman's breast. Then it's you, yourself, who turns a natural act into a perversion that comes from your own sick minds.

There are women who wear plunging necklines all the time, I'm sure you're not telling them they're "stupid". In fact, they'll most likely get a nod of approval and gazing eyes, hoping she'll bend over. But see a woman actually using the breast for what it was intended and you call it "stupid" to do in public.

And before we start with "pumping, bottles, and convenience...", and comparing it to having sex and other natural acts, educate yourself about breastfeeding. We are like the only country that disapproves breastfeeding in public while praising women who parade around dressed immodestly (half nude). Such a tired argument and not worth addressing all the points.
Its natrual

La Vergne, TN

#15 Nov 25, 2010
I didn't breastfeed but I have no problem with women breastfeed in public if it is done discreetly. I used to work in a place where this one woman would literally flop it it out then pick up the baby all the while looking around to see who was watching. I have however seen women breastfeed in church and not know what they are doing till they start burping the baby...
I get more offended seeing fatties in clothes t6 sixes to small and much to revealing...or teens dressed like pros to get some attention...or some guys butt crack b/c he is to stupid to know how to buy the correct size pants.
btw

United States

#16 Nov 25, 2010
i dont know WHO could get offended by this ,actually i could watch for a very long time ,but you know i would get thirsty very quickly also..yum yum .....
RoyGbif

Anderson, SC

#17 May 30, 2011
Breastfeeding natural in public? So is peeing but we don't do that in public.
lets c

Jacksboro, TN

#18 May 30, 2011
RoyGbif wrote:
Breastfeeding natural in public? So is peeing but we don't do that in public.
Oh please that is to totally different things. Most the time when a woman breast feeds you can't see anything other than babys head. And breast feed doesn't spread around body fluids, nor odors...So whatever.
Muddy

Wise, VA

#19 May 31, 2011
bfa wrote:
In ref to your mom:
You are seriously the most ignorant of the ignorant. Breastfeeding is very natural and can be done anywhere. Do you scoff at a mother for feeding her child in public from a bottle?! Get a life.
If she decides to do it in public, she CANNOT complain if people watch...she can't have it both ways!!
Grace recipient

Salem, VA

#20 Jun 8, 2011
Muddy wrote:
<quoted text>If she decides to do it in public, she CANNOT complain if people watch...she can't have it both ways!!
No, she can't complain if people have nothing better to do with their lives than to stare down an innocent mother just TRYING TO FEED her child (probably discreetly). So, is it ok for girls to show cleavage? If that is what it is called today! Really, it's more like boobage. Are you ok with that? Most people don't mind seeing over half of a woman's breast popping out of her blouse, but are on the prowl when they see a woman nursing her baby with them.

A self-respecting, breastfeeding mother shows a heck of a lot less than most women wearing this provocative clothing. There should be enough of them wondering the streets, stores, restaurants and all places of business to distract you from ogling the breastfeeding mother who is probably showing very little skin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 faced fat moms 2 hr Tab 2
Barbara dominguez (Dec '10) 3 hr Barbara 21
Logisticare (Feb '11) 4 hr Big D 23
John i Burton Mon raider pride 12
snitch for sure Mon shame 21
prostitutes Mon Cheapo 12
Mary Deel Baker & Don Baker's Children (Jan '15) Sun Marys neice 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norton Mortgages