Stephanie the girl that used to work ...

Stephanie the girl that used to work at norton hardees

Posted in the Norton Forum

Dont Care

Norton, VA

#1 Nov 21, 2012
The bitch is ugly as hell and looks like a damn rabbit with those teeth I think her last name is Trapp she is a married damn woman and goes around sleeping around and being with everybodys elses man i heard she was just a tease tho that just uses men to keep up her drug habits who knows i just know that she used to flirt with my husband every time he went hardees and then i know she was messing with somebodys elses boyfriend the whole time she worked there but i know she dont work there now i heard she got fired for stealing
My opinion

Norton, VA

#2 Nov 24, 2012
Idk her personally but me and my husband would go in there a lot and she always there with some ugly ass coal miner by the way it they were obviously having an affair cus she wore a wedding band and he always there with her to me it looked like she was a pill whore just trying to get mens money but if she is gonna sell herself she needs to find someone better looking than that which idk if she cud as ugly as she is. But i know he had a pretty girlfriend well i guess it was his girlfriend cus we were there one night and she pulled in going off on both off them the girl should have whooped both there asses I hope the girl smartened up and left him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know Mon Curious 12
nathan gardner Mon Chad44 10
Norton Ingles closing for good Sat... May 21 Icanexplain 15
Mitch Kennedy May 20 Mali 5
Woodboogers (Aug '16) May 16 Alice 18
cinema city managers (Aug '10) May 16 Hey yall 33
Ricky Boring (Aug '13) May 15 Norton girl 4

Norton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance