i let my boyfriend finger me and...d...

i let my boyfriend finger me and...do i have an infection?? HELPP?

Posted in the Norton Forum

Almostparadise

Elliston, VA

#1 Apr 16, 2013
So saturday me and my boyfriend are making out and things were getting pretty intense then he started fingering me. At first it felt good cause i was wet, then it just started to hurt and he was being super rough cause i guess he was horny, then i told him to stop. When i got home i was very sore on my inner vag lip and when i looked at it it was extremely swollen and hurt when i touched it. It even hurt to pee! Then a day later o started getting a rather strong smelling discharge that was whitish brown. It smelled so horrible! Like sewage!(Sorry for the details) i wash down there everyday and this wasnt happening before so idk whats going on?! this has been happening for 3 days! But i do notice the discharge being less and less each day. What is it?? How do i treat it?? Help
are you serious

Wise, VA

#2 Apr 17, 2013
Go to the doctor and dont post stupid questions like this online. Anyone with common sense would know, GO TO THE DOCTOR AND GET YOUR SNATCH LOOKED AT
Almostparadise

Elliston, VA

#3 Apr 17, 2013
Why did you get so mad at me for asking for help? I thought that's wait topix is four.
omgggg

Big Stone Gap, VA

#4 Apr 17, 2013
i dont think this is the way to settle a problem....almostparadise and are you serious.....you need to get together and talk about this cause there is something wrong i believe, stay safe and use protection next time guys...good luck.
are you serious

Wise, VA

#5 Apr 18, 2013
Because that is not a flippin' question that you ask over an internet forum. That is nasty and you need to call the snatch doctor and ask the person who answers the phone
vag_master

Tazewell, TN

#6 Apr 18, 2013
almost paradise. Bacterial vaginosis is a condition that occurs bc bacteria is introduced into the vagina by penetration. this can cause a uti and this would explain your discharge but u should def see a physician
if you need help

United States

#7 Apr 19, 2013
I can view it for you and examine you and tell you exactly what it is and what to do, if you wish? Just let me know? Take care, and wash often with some type of medicated made for VJ wash. OK?
hmmmm

Norton, VA

#8 Apr 20, 2013
are you serious wrote:
Because that is not a flippin' question that you ask over an internet forum. That is nasty and you need to call the snatch doctor and ask the person who answers the phone
Yes this is what internet forums can be for. Unfortunately just not topix because most people here are idiots and troll for drama. Such a question would be better suited on a medical forum. You are totally ignorant not to know how internet forums can be used.
hmmmm

Norton, VA

#9 Apr 20, 2013
are you serious wrote:
Go to the doctor and dont post stupid questions like this online. Anyone with common sense would know, GO TO THE DOCTOR AND GET YOUR SNATCH LOOKED AT
Yes this is what internet forums can be for. Unfortunately just not topix because most people here are idiots and troll for drama. Such a question would be better suited on a medical forum. You are totally ignorant not to know how internet forums can be used.
Buford k punan

Lebanon, VA

#10 Apr 21, 2013
Sounds like an infestation of camel fleas to me
lynyrd skynhead
#11 Apr 22, 2013
Almostparadise wrote:
So saturday me and my boyfriend are making out and things were getting pretty intense then he started fingering me. At first it felt good cause i was wet, then it just started to hurt and he was being super rough cause i guess he was horny, then i told him to stop. When i got home i was very sore on my inner vag lip and when i looked at it it was extremely swollen and hurt when i touched it. It even hurt to pee! Then a day later o started getting a rather strong smelling discharge that was whitish brown. It smelled so horrible! Like sewage!(Sorry for the details) i wash down there everyday and this wasnt happening before so idk whats going on?! this has been happening for 3 days! But i do notice the discharge being less and less each day. What is it?? How do i treat it?? Help
u cant treat this maam sorry to tell u this but u have cottage cheese crotch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Know this? 8 hr Mr Nick 1
This guy 21 hr Nono 2
Hilltop and Joseph boys Thu Michelle 1
Tommy Mullins (Oct '11) Thu Jmillertime 10
Woodboogers Aug 24 My Opinion 3
Robin j Aug 23 Hot under the collar 1
Sara mullins Aug 17 mustapha4667 6

Norton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance