Mike Prichard
Sarah Prichard

Brentwood, TN

#1 May 31, 2011
This is a response to the forum that I read last week concerning Mike Pritchard from Sara. First of all I am his Ex-wife Sarah and not the same Sara. I would like to ask Sara what is her opinion about her mother dating a married man (my husband). Yes Sara, Mike was married to me when your mom committed adultery with my husband. Now if you want to get down and dirty let's discuss that. I am sure you have been told lots of things concerning this situation but I lived it and I know. I can only hope your go to church on sunday mother was forgiven of her adultery before she passed. I had to forgive her but I will never forget and I would also like to say I got no pleasure from her death. I hate that you lost your mom and she never got to know her grandson. But let's not sugar coat the situation and it's not good to sit in your stone house throwing glass. Mike Prichard is human and has his weakness and your mother prayed on that with all she had . So pot let's not call the kettle black. He is a free man from the moment your mom passed and he is free to date or do as he pleases. Let's give credit where it is due. He was a good husband up to that point and he was a good father to my children and he is the only Grandfather my grandchildren know. They love him and adore him. And I will always believe that if your Mom had not entered the picture with all her bullshit fake charm , me and Mike would still be a couple. The reason I blame her more is I know the weakness of a man and I know the power women have over men. He fell for it hook line and sinker. I know more about it than I wish I did. Please quit bashing my grandchilden's grandfather and if you hadn't got stupid he would have made your son a wonderful grandfather and was looking forward to it. You were the looser. I will always love Mike and i know he is a good man that made a mistake and I hope he finds someone to love him as much as I did at one time. It want be me but I hope he finds genuine love and not the bullshit lies your mom fed him.
Sarah Bledsoe

Mount Juliet, TN

#2 Jun 17, 2011
Sarah,
I do not know what you are talking about. I have never posted on this website or even looked at it until now. I tried to look for what you are saying I posted and cannot find it. Also, if someone posted under my name spelling it Sara then they misspelled my name it is SARAH. Mike is a free man, I have never said anything different and he seems to be a good man. I am not sure what you think I wrote or did but it was not me. Not that I really I care what you or anyone thinks; I just don't like my name being slandered. My son has a wonderful grandfather, that can give and does give him everything he needs or could want, my father. Mike knows that he is welcome to be a part of my sons life and I would be honored if he chose to be, but I would never ask him for a thing. He went above and beyond the call of duty paying for my mother services. As for whatever occurred between my mother and Mike, I have never been told anything and do not care. I only know things as I saw them but I do not appreciate the insults you have directed at my deceased mother. Your and Mike's problems are between the two of you and whatever part you bellieve my mother has nothing to do with me. But I pray that you are able to find happiness and get past the obvious anger you harbor.
myra clayton

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Jun 17, 2011
to sara prichard: first of all you need to keep my aunts names outta your mouth she was more of a mother and woman than you could ever be. you have messed with the wrong family you will not talk about us. you talk about one of us you talk about us all. my aunt was a good christian woman who loved her family and god. maybe that's your problem you don't have god in your life!!!!!
Anonymous

Goodlettsville, TN

#4 Jun 17, 2011
get alife
Sarah Prichard

Brentwood, TN

#5 Jun 20, 2011
I am the real ex of Mike Prichard and have no clue as to the above comments. Have no ideal how to remove it and have no clue as to who posted this. Evidently I have an enemy in BSG. I live in Wise and this is the first time I have ever used this forum and I can assure you it will be the last. So in the future if you see my name it is a different Sarah.
cantbelieveit

Columbia, SC

#6 Jul 4, 2011
really???/??????I have known mike, sarah bledsoe, and jamie since I can remember. They are all good people and have done nothing but good to everyone they have come into contact with:) and truly ADULTS are suppost to settle their problems in person face to face and quit being cowards!!!! I don't care if I step on peoples toes I'm just saying you all are adults and you need to quit this BS and forgive and move ON:)
raiderfan

Hendersonville, TN

#7 Jul 9, 2012
mike is a douchebag who can't keep his pants on. His midlife crisis is sad to say the least. He got the woman he wanted. The price was losing the love and respect of three granddaughters and two stepchildren. She died and he is left with nothing but regret and loneliness. No better case of laying in the bed you made if you ask me. It's refreshing to see the hurt and despair that someone caused come back to them.
Concerned

Mississauga, Canada

#8 Dec 30, 2013
Is the same Mike Prichard that is in Houston?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hush hush trial 3 hr Clueless 1
summer cheyenne white (Mar '16) 17 hr Jack 12
Lieing A&& MEN (Mar '16) Sun Um hm 32
News Coalfields school divisions in dire financial s... Sat Keith 1
Megan Atkins Sat Lgb 1
Jody sadler Sat littlebird 25
Sara mullins (Aug '16) Fri yo bob 28

Norton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance