Black Jack

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Sharon died. Linda is in the Richmond area. Don't know about Marlene.
joyce bell

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

thank you how long ago did sharon pass? do you know linda's last name now? wonder bout john kelly knew that mike meeks passed several years back. was only in norton a short time but miss it and go back often. thank you black jack
informer

Big Stone Gap, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

I knew Sharon for several years, her sister lives out west Arizona best I remember, Marlene became a doctor and married a doctor who I meet . Miss Bullion their mother just passed away may 5, 2014 . I recently chatted with Kenneth Greear at the grocery store here in Norton and asked about Linda, she is still in Richmond, Sharon and Marlene's half brother Andy works for Ingles in Norton and Butch is still Humpries Enterprise employee hope this helps,
informer

Big Stone Gap, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

I knew Sharon for several years, her sister lives out west Arizona best I remember, Marlene became a doctor and married a doctor who I meet . Miss Bullion their mother just passed away may 5, 2014 . I recently chatted with Kenneth Greear at the grocery store here in Norton and asked about Linda, she is still in Richmond, Sharon and Marlene's half brother Andy works for Ingles in Norton and Butch is still Humpries Enterprise employee hope this helps, and yes Sharon passed away bout 07/08
j bell

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

thank you so very much. for the short time i lived in norton i fell in love with the area. i remmber the days as the best of my life. wish i could get linda's last name or contact infro. its been 50 years she may not even remmmber me but i would like to try. marlene was older than us but i remmber her being very smart don't surprize she is a doctor would like infro on her too. thank you very much do you know when sharon passed?
informer

Big Stone Gap, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

I created an account if you would like more info, norton789b, yahoo

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Norton Discussions

Search the Norton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
eGo's and Vaping Product's 27 min exsmoker 2
smoke e-juice 39 min exsmoker 2
Skyler Allen 3 hr curiousgal 1
Best Beach 4 hr Vacationer 3
need new geo cache locations 12 hr geo cache 1
Lay offs 17 hr Public 9
New gym 19 hr star 2
•••
•••