Coach Ray Thacker...Child Beater???
bob maggard

Murfreesboro, TN

#89 Feb 25, 2012
he raped my cat.... alot!!!
Friend of a Friend

Haysi, VA

#91 Mar 8, 2012
I personally believe that Ray, Jamie, and everybody else that helped assault Brandon and Susie Blanton should be in jail. You are all cowards and pathetic excuses for people. I cant believe the school board would allow any of those nut jobs to work with children. Ray how does it feel to be so dumb that all your capable of is driving a school bus? I bet you feel real "buff" when you look in the mirrior and realize that you wife is your meal ticket. Hey send your wife over my way and I will show her what a real man is.
Friend of a Friend

Haysi, VA

#92 Mar 8, 2012
haley wrote:
Well this is my dad your talkin about. Just to let all of you know he isnt a child beater or a cheater. Go get a life & quit doggin my dad.
No but he is a deadbeat....
Friend of a Friend

Haysi, VA

#93 Mar 8, 2012
Oh yeah...for whoever is gonna repost my comment above, I already know that Ray is gonna slap the hell out of me and beat my ass....

Dont you see the irony in some people talking about how Ray is not violent and the others are saying "Ray gonna kick your ass...." Its acutally quite humorous. But im not really worried about Mr. Thacker, I've dealt with his kind before. So I would gladly reveal my identity, he need only to ask. By the way I "open carry" everywhere I go...
really

Nashville, TN

#94 Mar 15, 2012
you sound jus like brandon. lol. your funny! all talk. tell your name if your so bad. im sure ray would give you whatever you wanted. your a joke. stop hating and by the way they were all NOT GUILTY! they have there jobs and life back so try to get you one.
whatever

Paducah, KY

#95 Mar 19, 2012
who is meme, dont hide ur real name.
LMFAO

Franklin, TN

#96 Jul 13, 2012
ltl league wrote:
if ray finds out who you are he will slap you around!!! believe that!!!
. I love this web site....I grew up in Norton years ago,and love reading this shit....you guys are to funny..please keep the comments and information coming in.This is awesome stuff.
xxBEASTxx

Wise, VA

#97 Aug 12, 2012
all yall dnt know sh*t he is my coach and he dont have a temper really that how he fires us up
raiders

Christiansburg, VA

#98 Aug 13, 2012
I agree xxBEASTxx!! Ray does NOT have a temper!! He respects all women and is a great coach!! Plus he is a safe bus driver who has never gotten a speeding ticked. He is a wonderful role model. He has taught me alot. People shouldn't pick on him or they better know he will defend himself. I believe he can beat you all up if he wanted.
Not So Fast

United States

#99 Aug 15, 2012
Not so fast- if you do your research- you will see that they weren't all not guilty. Just check out Patricia Robbin's info on www.courtbar.org in both Wise County courts. The church lady was GUILTY.......
Rdess

Clinton, SC

#100 Aug 17, 2012
So did him n missy split? Heard she don't live here no more
really

Wise, VA

#101 Sep 3, 2012
not so fast has to be brandon blanton! shes a 60 year old grandmother~! if she assaulted you brandon then you should be ashamed. truth is jamie beat your arrogant ass and you couldnt handle that so you decided to say 8 people did that to your face. you are pathetic and people are startn to see who you and your brother really are. if you was really happy wit your new wife and your new life you would leave them alone. everybody knows how misreable you are except your new wife.
who cares

Wise, VA

#102 Sep 8, 2012
it is brandon. who else really cares. hes obsessed cause he got his ass kicked! he got what he ask for
Nestled

Roanoke, VA

#103 Sep 8, 2012
I am reading all this stuff posted lately and find it so hilarious. How old are you Brandon Blanton??? You started a fight with a 60 year old grandmother, whom as I see above was Patricia Robbins and a church lady, and she beat you up????? & you took a warrant for her!!! You aught to be rode out of this county on a rail. My God dude do you have nothing in your life to do except start fights with grandmothers???? I also read you got you ass beat, which you deserve if you are harassing 60 year old grandmothers. Hey, I got an idea----lets me and you--yes you Brandon Blanton---meet somewhere, I will bring my 72 year old grandmother so she can beat you up too. She won't care if you take her for a warrant either. Haha--you are one great big joke- you loser.
Sooo

Sharon, SC

#104 Sep 9, 2012
Wheres missy?????? And his truck???
Jib teach

White House, TN

#105 Sep 9, 2012
Missy is back to doing travel nurse job in NC and ray got a new truck
dat dude

Wise, VA

#107 Sep 20, 2012
brandon blanton is the kind of guy that runs his mouth then runs and tells the police when he gets his face smacked. hes such a little baby. guess thats how his momma raised him. go run and tell little baby. take it like a real man and get over it. you lost a fight! its not the end of the world. but i am glad you got what was comn to you. the pics of your face are priceless!
Nortongirl22

Bristol, VA

#108 Apr 11, 2017
Did he and his new wife Michelle split?? I heard that one through the grapevine?
Sure

Norton, VA

#109 Apr 20, 2017
Nortongirl22 wrote:
Did he and his new wife Michelle split?? I heard that one through the grapevine?
Yeah for a week. Knowing him, he probably told you himself.
laugh

Knoxville, TN

#110 Apr 22, 2017
raiders wrote:
I agree xxBEASTxx!! Ray does NOT have a temper!! He respects all women and is a great coach!! Plus he is a safe bus driver who has never gotten a speeding ticked. He is a wonderful role model. He has taught me alot. People shouldn't pick on him or they better know he will defend himself. I believe he can beat you all up if he wanted.
hahahaha i havent laughed this hard in ages, thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
missy blair 4 hr Amused 3
Old profession being practiced in Southside 7 hr Victor 31
China Garden 18 hr Long Arm of the Law 18
Vasap classes 18 hr Long Arm of the Law 2
Erica Rose ( nay nay ) anyone know who the bab... Thu The one 6
Johnson bunch Thu Oh well 1
Which place sucks to work for more logisticare ... (Jun '11) Dec 13 Tacos4Burritos 16

Norton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norton Mortgages