Coach Ray Thacker...Child Beater???
lady raider

Roanoke, VA

#23 Oct 12, 2010
glad Penny got away from his abuse.....she was always so sweet!
Coach T

Natural Bridge, VA

#24 Oct 13, 2010
everyone of u need to get a life i have never hit,beat, smacked a lady or a kids in my life love how everyone think they know so much about sumone elses life but to chicken shit to put there names on a post that they can hide behind lol i think it kinda funnny how old ppl act like teenagers hahha

and each and every post is a lie and no facts or proof behind any of it thanks to the ppl that posted really know

Coach T
The Man

Goodlettsville, TN

#25 Oct 13, 2010
Lol, sounds like you need some more education in your posts....lol

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#27 Oct 13, 2010
Wow, I hope Coach Thacker doesn't see this thread, with all the lies in it about him.
twt24

Radford, VA

#28 Oct 13, 2010
TO: The Man from Wise VA------Get a life-don't go talking about education. It takes a dummy to know a dummy!!!!!!

To the rest of you---how would it feel if we could get your real name and post awful things on here about you?????How would you like that????? When the shoe is on your foot, then how would you feel about the lies?

You all need to get a grip on life. Life is not beating people down, it's about helping them up. Ray is a dedicated dad and loves working with kids. Where would Norton Little LEague be right now if it had not been for him taking it and getting it back on track.

Before you cast stones----go look in the mirror and see who is looking back at the image-----you----you who all have faults.
just-letting-u-k now

Hendersonville, TN

#29 Oct 13, 2010
whatever wrote:
Which Angela Stacy????? because the one I know wouldn't do that..........
Ask Mr Thacker which one-he will tell you---He would not want me to say a whole lot about this----He never denied anything about her.
srrycoach

United States

#30 Oct 13, 2010
I was 18 but he backed me in a corner in locker room and screamed at me for not deserving to get in the heat tube. Said athletes deserve the tank not a halfas#er benchwarmer
Muddy

Clintwood, VA

#31 Oct 14, 2010
norton fan wrote:
He needs to keep and even temper....way too emotional at times.
Uh..isn;t being emotional, quick-tempered, and an all around jerk REQUIRED for being a coach?? Duh....
Brandon

United States

#32 Oct 14, 2010
His cousin beat the shit out of him for trying to put the moves on his wife. She wanted nothing to do with it and ray got put in the hospital. Steroids are a hell of a drug
srrycoach

United States

#33 Oct 15, 2010
Not to mention that I backed in the corner cause he looked like he was gonna do somthin until someone came back there
meme

United States

#35 Oct 16, 2010
I think I've heard enough. Meygan. Do not listen to n e thing u read. All people do on here is gossip and try to make people look bad. Its ridiculous. If there is a problem between ur parents its their business. It isn't n e 1 elses. These r all rumors. By the way people. Hope ur happy!!! 1 of his very young very impressionable CHILDREN has seen this!!! How would u feel if ur child saw things like this about u. Grow up and quit worrying about what someone else is doing or has done n their past. Its none of ur business. U r not n their marriage and that is the way it needs to stay.
just me

Nashville, TN

#36 Oct 16, 2010
this is about one rediculous post. I don't know what kind of husband that Ray Thacker is but I do know that he is NOT a child beater!!! He has coached my child in several different sports and he does get loud and excited but most coaches do! He cares about the kids and would not hurt one! He likes to scream and carry on but that is just his way.
Now as for his personal life... that is HIS and his wifes business, not ours! I, just like most other people in this area have heard the multiple stories of his unfaithfulness, but it does not concern any of us! If his wife wants to put up with it then that is her business. I know both him and his wife personally and I think it is unfair for people to plaster their business on here! I just wonder how many of these gossipers would like people looking into their personal lives??? He without sin cast the first stone!
just me

Nashville, TN

#37 Oct 16, 2010
Teach wrote:
First off if your tlking about at the youth league game, it was his cousin and a daddy on the other team mouthing off. Ray was in the middle being peacemaker he was only involved because his team was playing.
was not his cousin .. it was his nephew

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#38 Oct 17, 2010
Thacker sounds like a real winner.I have to agree with The Man,couldn't understand half of what he wrote.I suppose education isn't a requirement to coach though.
RUSerious

Murfreesboro, TN

#39 Oct 17, 2010
All I have to say is Ray is one hot piece of ass... all the gays love him - wonder what he is packin???
so over it

Johnson City, TN

#40 Oct 17, 2010
RUSerious wrote:
All I have to say is Ray is one hot piece of ass... all the gays love him - wonder what he is packin???
RU serious???? your not a graduate from RU are you? lol your full of it, gay he is not! really? get a life I am sure everybody would appreciate it.
Glad I Moved

Anderson, SC

#41 Oct 18, 2010
What a bunch of losers...
Boo

United States

#42 Oct 22, 2010
wow thats all i can say i hope houston doesnt see any of this that wld be sad his children love him very much trust me i know
FINALLY

Roanoke, VA

#43 Oct 25, 2010
FINALLY, the truth comes out about this horrible horrible man. Could care less about his personal life, but it is about time that Norton and any other school that would have him get rid of him. He is the cause of many hurtful incidents (not physical, but mental) that I myself personally know of to many children emotionally. Who does he think he is??? Struts around talking about others children, when he is the worst of all. I am not hiding behind this, would love the opportunity to say to his face!!
wow

United States

#44 Oct 25, 2010
FINALLY wrote:
FINALLY, the truth comes out about this horrible horrible man. Could care less about his personal life, but it is about time that Norton and any other school that would have him get rid of him. He is the cause of many hurtful incidents (not physical, but mental) that I myself personally know of to many children emotionally. Who does he think he is??? Struts around talking about others children, when he is the worst of all. I am not hiding behind this, would love the opportunity to say to his face!!
Ummm you know where he works & ray is not hard to find.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shade and Missy Blair 10 hr Just saying 1
mcondalds in norton sucks (May '15) Tue Just look 4 me 17
Logisticare Tue Francine 8
Tina Powers Apr 24 WTF 2
mountain view regional hospital (Nov '11) Apr 24 MightBe 12
Sexy tattooed guy with shaved head? (Oct '16) Apr 24 First hand 21
Anyone know Apr 23 Ugggh 9

Norton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance