Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Judged:

if ray finds out who you are he will slap you around!!! believe that!!!
The Man

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

So, is it not true, thats what I was asking...
norton fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

He needs to keep and even temper....way too emotional at times.
Teach

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

First off if your tlking about at the youth league game, it was his cousin and a daddy on the other team mouthing off. Ray was in the middle being peacemaker he was only involved because his team was playing.
truth

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

ray wasnt being a peacemaker...neither was jaime...why does it always have to be like this when jaime is around? the peacemaker was mr stallard..he was the only one who acted like an adult!!! he was the role model not the coaches.
The Man

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

So, what exactly happend, I wasnt there and would like to know!!!
meme

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

Judged:

I do have to take up for the man on that one. I may not always like how he coaches but he DID NOT hit any children while coaching them. My child has had him every year of baseball and football that he has played so I know. What happened on that football field was between 2 adults and the other adult started it. One of the chilren was showing very poor sportmanship so Ray asked the other coach to please talk to him about it. The other coach is the one who jumped the gun. Ray was just taking up for himself and his team. I may not alway like what he does or says, but the man was not the one in the wrong on this one. TT McNew was. I was there I watched all of it.
The Man

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

Thanks meme, was just wondering what really happened..When you hear a rumor you like to get the details straight.
meme

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

Yeah, Ray seems to always be the one to blame. He's the scapegoat when something goes wrong at the ball fields. The majority of the time he is in the middle of it, but this time he was only being a good coach.
double down

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

The guy is a nut.
woah nellie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

I've seen the guy in action. He can a very poor sport at times. If he loses, he refuses to shake hands with the opposing coach or team members. Fine example to set for the kids.
meme

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Like I said. The majority of the time he is the one to blame but not this time. I watched the whole thing

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Ray has coached my children for several years now. He is a good coach if the kids will just listen to him they will learn alot! Sometimes it takes raising your voice to actually get a child's attention! He is giving up Norton Little League Baseball this year. A new president will be voted in soon?
twt24

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Ray Thacker is NOT and I repeat NOT a child beater. People should get their facts straight before they go posting such things. Shame on you people!!!!!!
Jimmy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Didnt Jamie beat ray pretty good a few yrs ago
jib

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

that's what i heard 2
get a life

White House, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2010

Judged:

would you please respect missy's privacy and her life and not post that shit on here "just letting u know" if you have to the proof show it, if not get a freakn life and shut up! what if her kids were to get on here and see this? maybe it's true maybe it's not but putting it on here is very tacky and distasteful!
football

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2010

i agree with the privacy issue....i hope missy doesn't find out
Denise

Graham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Well if he the Ray Thacker that was married to Penny Stidam he is a wife beater, I don't know about beating on children but I know he would beat her up pretty badly until a family member we all know who her family is showed him how it felt.
Lady Truth

Jacksboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Don't know about a child beater but I can tell you that he told my 10 year old son to "move his fat ass" which is ridiculous for a coach to tell a ten year old boy, no matter what the circumstances and nothing ever was done about it, just swept under the rug.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of97
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Norton Forum right now

Search the Norton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Travel Ball 11 min sorry 8
Shasta Bradley Stevens Barongan Jones third mar... 1 hr No fear 12
What you don't know about Phillip Reno 1 hr DoIt 4
the new bargain thrift store 1 hr RAM 4
indian mountain trade center (Dec '12) 4 hr PleaseNo 59
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) 5 hr Pete 2,536
all the fat lesbians around lately . 5 hr reply to mike 4
•••
•••