Change language of a Norton Product to English
Posted in the Norton Forum
#1 Jul 7, 2012
To get the English language version of a Norton Product, do the following (worked for me in USA):
1) completely Uninstall the offending product from the computer.
2) With the computer (and the Internet connection) in the USA go to the Norton product page, and download a trial version of the product you subscribed to in another country.
3) Install the trial product on your computer.
4) Go to your Norton account and find the product you subscribed to.
5) mouse click the NAME of the product you subscribed to.
6) from the popup information that appears, mouse copy the Key from the top line of information.
7) Go back to the trial and start it up. From the operating page, see the number of days remaining. Click renew.
8) on the renew activation page, mouse paste your key into the activation blank where a key is requested. Your product is now activated in the latest, and in the desired English language version of the product, with the original subscription time now remaining.
Add your comments below
|nancy kitchen on old road||4 hr||Librarian||10|
|Gay bar in wise county (Aug '13)||7 hr||Proud||20|
|Jamie Hall (Nov '15)||22 hr||Pat||3|
|Larry Ingles (Apr '16)||Mon||Wondering||3|
|Courtney Price from Burton (Nov '10)||Mon||Lol||18|
|Possibly moving to VA||Mon||Truth||13|
Find what you want!
Search Norton Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC