Cindy Evans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
rach

Wise, VA

#42 Sep 19, 2012
Cindy is a great person!!! Live your own life and leave her alone!!!!!! Unless you are GOD and we all know that you are NOT then don't judge her. Or at least get you own life.
Carol Brady

Natural Bridge, VA

#43 Sep 19, 2012
Well hooray for you Cindy...glad you know who the daddy is! I'm just wondering why you would have a DNA test done on a kid if you already knew who the daddy was. What that tells me is that you yourself didn't know for sure who the real dad was right?? RIGHT! Oh and I wouldn't go on a public website and broadcast the fact that Brian Scott is your baby's daddy either! That just makes you look worse. Just the thought of knowing someone slept with that man makes me sick to my stomach!
Linda

Norton, VA

#44 Sep 21, 2012
DNA test where done, the little girl belongs to Reds friend. The one and only BRIAN SCOTT LMFAO Poor little girl, hopefully Red will keep her!!!!!!!!!!1
BeenThere

Big Stone Gap, VA

#45 Dec 10, 2012
concerned person wrote:
u r sick cindy hot now thats a iaugh shes a narc an i no for a fact
LOL She's not that bad. She looks very good naked.(Nice Body....Sexy)Don't matter 2 me @ all if she's a snitch. Nice firm suckin tits
Well

Blacksburg, VA

#46 Dec 11, 2012
Very sad to hear that her daughter Ryleigh has been diagnosed with leukemia. Prayers for the baby and family.
hush

United States

#47 Dec 11, 2012
It time to let Cindy rest she is having a rough time her baby is really sick they are sending the baby to st judes hospital so everyone on here instead of running your mouths how bout hit your knees and start praying..
All a lie

Norton, VA

#48 Dec 11, 2012
Her daughter does NOT have leukemia. She was using that to con people out of money. I know this to be the truth.
All a lie

Norton, VA

#49 Dec 11, 2012
I shouldn't have said it like that and there's no way to delete it. I have heard that it was a lie. I hope that's true for the child's sake.
Oh please

Blacksburg, VA

#50 Dec 11, 2012
I know Cindy has been shady and selfish at times but it would be an all time low for her to use that as an excuse to get money. I've seen her own family, as well as her daughter requesting prayer for her on Facebook. No matter what Cindy has done in her life or how many mistakes she has made, no mother deserves to watch their child suffer with such a sad disease. In all honesty, I don't like Cindy at all for various reasons but I don't wish anything like this on my worst enemy. I hope that what you heard is a lie. Still praying for her and her entire family....
All a lie

Norton, VA

#51 Dec 11, 2012
I totally regret my above post, but there is no way for me to delete it. Either way it is none of my business and I spoke out of disbelief based on hearsay and I apologize to the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Autumn Underwood Sun barbiibiotch 2
Girl at post office Aug 13 SmartAzz 2
Logisticare testing (Aug '10) Aug 12 Sunshine 22
Fast food Aug 11 Paco 1
Sexy tattooed guy with shaved head? (Oct '16) Aug 10 Big Gwen 33
Coach Ray Thacker...Child Beater??? (Oct '10) Aug 10 Alex Bonilla 115
Pepsi (Jan '16) Aug 9 Lol 22

Norton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance