Cindy Evans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jfooo
#21 May 20, 2012
i think u r fos and leave cindy the hellk alone idk her but iv seen her before u r an idiot and before u say aything yes i may b too but u r where u shoodnt b for some reason f u seen her where u say she shoodnt b so u rite n she is rong or she is rite and u r rong wat a crock of shit wats make u the rite to judge? u r not the judge ...jus on an on an on an on ur r fos and u know it
wow
#22 May 20, 2012
Missy wrote:
<quoted text> Iagree
u r fos if u wer there n she was too wat makes u rite n her rong
concerned person

Murfreesboro, TN

#23 Jun 27, 2012
u r sick cindy hot now thats a iaugh shes a narc an i no for a fact
omg

Natural Bridge, VA

#24 Jun 29, 2012
Cindy Evans hot?? Hmmm, ok. I guess if you like the false teeth worn out type then maybe so! haha
Women from Norton

Murfreesboro, TN

#25 Jul 1, 2012
CINDY EVANS wrote:
i am working my fines off with that girl. leea she and i do not and never will hang out together!!!!! cant pick who i have to work with!!!! i dont sale pills dont do pills!!!!
dont give a damn what she does!!!!
She is a nasty pill wh...who will fu..your man for pills an money?An better watch out for hep c...
yep yep

Roanoke, VA

#26 Jul 3, 2012
You got that right! She will screw over anyone and everyone to get what she wants....including her own children! Know that for a fact! Let's hope she's changed for the sake of her kids but we all know it won't last long.
marcus

Natural Bridge, VA

#27 Jul 9, 2012
i think that all u back talkers should all get together and shoot each other,wise county would be better of without you.and if you don't like it kiss my crippled ass.
ha ha

Paducah, KY

#28 Jul 9, 2012
Who would wont to kiss your ass???? You need to give her another toke and shut up!http://www.topix.com/bin/ca ptcha?s=0d4Y2zlm8iS2GR4Bp9DR90 Q%3D%3D&n=ce9540a12b29e461 fa8ccb07b543a5b4&t=1341891 883!!!
marcus

Roanoke, VA

#29 Jul 11, 2012
so ha ha is a backtalking bitch yea a female dog,and i hope she gets whats coming.and i'm hoping to find out who she is probaly janice cantrell.
Janice Cantrell

Paducah, KY

#30 Jul 12, 2012
This for Marcus, who ever you are, leave my name out of this Cindy is a friend of mine!!!!
Janice Cantrell

Paducah, KY

#31 Jul 12, 2012
And i live in Norton not Big Stone!!!!!
marcus

Natural Bridge, VA

#32 Jul 16, 2012
janice i was just fishing ..trying to see if i could find a hint of who is talkig bull about me. sorry.i like cindy too...
Janice Cantrell

Paducah, KY

#33 Jul 16, 2012
Hey Marcus, thats ok, i miss u, u old fart!!!! LOL
marcus

Natural Bridge, VA

#34 Jul 17, 2012
and ha ha u aint nothing either.bet u got some crap in ur closet also.everyone does, ur no different or better than anyone else .
Janice Cantrell

Paducah, KY

#35 Jul 17, 2012
marcus wrote:
and ha ha u aint nothing either.bet u got some crap in ur closet also.everyone does, ur no different or better than anyone else .
Marcus, are u talking about me or someone else?????
marcus

Roanoke, VA

#36 Jul 18, 2012
if u go by ha ha i was but if ur janicen i wasnt.
curious

Stuarts Draft, VA

#38 Jul 21, 2012
Is Cindy related to Tracy Evans from the Coeburn area?
mememe

Wise, VA

#39 Sep 17, 2012
Red has only one child by Cindy and that is Brayden, the little girl is not his....DNA test were done.
hmmm

Natural Bridge, VA

#40 Sep 18, 2012
Well that's not really a shocker! Who does she belong to then? I know she was seeing Isreal Brickey for a while but I don't think the baby is his though since she was already pregnant when they got together. I guess it's anybodys guess! lol
cindy evans

Norton, VA

#41 Sep 18, 2012
My baby girls daddy is Brian Scott. ot taking upfor him but he is a good daddy to her. To settle everything, i am who i am& wish i could change my past but we all know our past can't be erased. I love all 3 of my children& i dont drink nor do drugs...so to ALL OF YOU THT HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO BUT GET ON TOPICS AND TALK ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE HAVE DONE...GET A LIFE AND STAY OUT OF MINE!!!! OH & ONE MORE THING I DID MY TIME N JAIL SO IF I WERE A NARC IDA NEVER WENT TO JAIL ONLY NARCS GET OUT OF GOING TO JAIL. DONT YOU IDIOTS KNOW THAT! HAVE A GREAT LIFE S PEOPLE:-D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woodboogers (Aug '16) 30 min Boo I like wankers 21
Pizza Hut driver 1 hr Hop 3
How has Randall Payne been 3 hr Judged 4
Looking for location of cave 3 hr Nick 3
Bear branch 3 hr Dean Ambrose 3
Clothes that fit 4 hr Mind Gap 6
Anyone know May 24 I know 13

Norton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance