Cindy Evans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted in the Norton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hey

Abingdon, VA

#1 Sep 8, 2011
Just would like to no, how you can go to church, and say all those great things about God, and how you have changed. When we all no you are lying, saw you down down with a woman that i no sells drugs @ Norton Heights!!!! And you are not the only one that doise this, but how can you people say that you have changed, when you are still hanging out with the same old pill heads!! Thats all, was just wondering!!!!!
dontmesswithher

Nashville, TN

#2 Sep 10, 2011
I'm wondering who taught you how to speak English. That's the person who is really at fault here. Geez.
CINDY EVANS

La Vergne, TN

#3 Sep 11, 2011
i am working my fines off with that girl. leea she and i do not and never will hang out together!!!!! cant pick who i have to work with!!!! i dont sale pills dont do pills!!!!
dont give a damn what she does!!!!
Fines

Salem, VA

#4 Sep 11, 2011
CINDY EVANS wrote:
i am working my fines off with that girl. leea she and i do not and never will hang out together!!!!! cant pick who i have to work with!!!! i dont sale pills dont do pills!!!!
dont give a damn what she does!!!!
What fines are you working off honey? And I hope you have changed from whatever you were b4
Hey

Abingdon, VA

#5 Sep 11, 2011
dontmesswithher wrote:
I'm wondering who taught you how to speak English. That's the person who is really at fault here. Geez.
Your Mom !!!!!!!!!!
Hey

Abingdon, VA

#6 Sep 11, 2011
Wrong answer Cindy, both of you know 2 many of the same people, like ( Red & Brian )?????????
CINDY EVANS

La Vergne, TN

#7 Sep 16, 2011
JUST BECAUSE WE KNOW ALL THE SAME PEOPLE SURE THE HELL DOESNT MEAN WE ARE FRIENDS,IF I COULD CONTROL WHO THEY SEND UP THERE TO WRK THEIR FINES OFF I WOULD CERTAINLY PICK SOMEONE ELSE TO WRK WITH. I GOT CLEAN SO THAT MEANS I DONT HANG WITH MY OLD FRIENDS I CHANGED MY CELL NUMBER AND I WENT THROUGH THE 2 STEP PROGRAM 2XS. IM REALLY TIRED OF YOU GETTING ON HERE AND TALKING TRASH ABOUT ME, LISTEN IM ON PROBATION BUT I WILL BE OFF SOON. SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SAY THIS STUFF TO MY FACE PLEASE COME DO IT. I LIVE IN A TRAILOR WHERE POWDER KEG USE TO BE,IF U NEED MORE DIRECTIONS CALL ME I POSTED MY NUMBER ON HERE LAST WEEK OR THE WEEK BEFORE. GROW UP. I KNOW THAT SOUNDS FUNNY COMING FROM ME BUT GUESS WHAT I CHANGED MY LIFE AROUND. I HAVE GOD,IHAVE MY CHILDREN AND I HAVE MY MAN. DRUGS NOT INCLUDED!!!!!
FORGIVE ME LORD FOR WHAT IM GONNNA SAY TO THIS GIRL,FUCK YOU AND WHEN U GROW A PAIR COME FIND ME IM ALL OVER NORTON WORKING, NOT HARD TO FIND. OH, AND IM NOT CHASING RED OR BRIAN..RED AND I ARE RAISING OUR CHILDREN AND PATIENCE LOVES RED AND HAS ACCEPTED MY PAST AND WHAT I USE TO DO. SO NOW I HAVE A GREAT FAMILY AND AM VERY HAPPY. SO PLEASE STAY OUT OF MY LIFE AND GET ALL UP IN SOMEBODY ELSES BUSINESS.
MY ADVICE FOR ALL U THAT GET ON HERE AND TRASH PEOPLE, GO TO CHURCH, FIND GOD, HE WILL LEAD U ON THAT JOURNEY AND SEND U DOWN THE RIGHT PATH, HE WILL AND CAN SAVE YOU. HE DIED FOR US. I THINK WE ALL SHOULD BE VERY THANKFUL THAT HE GAVE US LIFE. SO OPEN YOUR EYES AND LIVE YOUR LIFE RIGHT.
GOODNIGHT. GOODBYE.......
CINDY EVANS

La Vergne, TN

#8 Sep 16, 2011
NOT THE 2 STEP PROGRAM, THE 12 STEP PROGRAM.
I EVEN HAVE 2 SPONSORS I MEET WITH ONCE A WEEK.
MAYBE U SHOULD DO AS IVE DONE AND STRAIGHTEN YOUR LIFE UP.
Hey

Abingdon, VA

#9 Sep 17, 2011
What a pottie mouth, if you are a good church going woman you shouldn't let people like me get to you.This is my last post to you, so i will say what i need to.# 1 i do have balls,# 2 its great that your last 2 kids are Reds #3 Reds a good man & im sure hes a good father,#4 dont let Brian back in your alls life, hes a friend to no one and you both no that!#5 i wish you all the best. Good luck & good bye.( Hey is off topix )
DlynS

Nashville, TN

#10 Sep 22, 2011
you all are in no place to judge ms evans?? what gives you the right to get in a gossip site and talk like this about her? if you all are such good people then why are you being so hypocritical?? if you truly think she is into rouble, don't talk about her, help her! i don't know her well but i do know she is nice and caring and she would do anything for her friends or family. at least she is trying to change, if that's what you all think she should do. either way, it's not really and of your all's business, now is it? quit hatin', and get yourself your own life to worry about if you would mind.
CINDY EVANS

La Vergne, TN

#11 Sep 24, 2011
THANKS DLYN.THESE PEOPLE HAVE TRUELY MADE ME SAY THINGS I HAVENT SAID IN A LONG TIME. I WILL MEET UP WITH THIS GIRL AND THEN WE WILL SEE IF SHE WILL STAND BEHIND THOSE WORDS SHES TYPING!!!!
Mr Pink

White House, TN

#12 Nov 3, 2011
Cindy's not a bad girl. Certainly no worse than the other girls in Southwest VA / Northeast TN. I know a lot of'em who have done some pretty harsh sh*t. It's all gravy tho. Just Tryin' 2 Stay Alive!!!
I agree

Blacksburg, VA

#13 Nov 3, 2011
Mr Pink wrote:
Cindy's not a bad girl. Certainly no worse than the other girls in Southwest VA / Northeast TN. I know a lot of'em who have done some pretty harsh sh*t. It's all gravy tho. Just Tryin' 2 Stay Alive!!!
Cindy IS NOT a bad person. She has been through more than many on here have and she has come a very long way. Leave her alone and 'pick' on some body else!!!!! K?????? She is a good friend of mine and does any thing she can for her friends!
Mr Pink

White House, TN

#14 Nov 3, 2011
It's good that she and everyone else in 12 step are cleaning up but i gotta say.....as depressing and tragic as it is around here who could blame anyone for taking a pill or 2 or having a few drinks? I know I indulge sometimes. At the end of the day people are gonna kick back and relax if they can and that's something that will never change.
You AreStupid

Knoxville, TN

#15 Apr 3, 2012
UUUMmmm LOL ooooooooooooook whatever u say u must not know the bar hopping candlelight going slut..pill wwwhore
Janice

Murfreesboro, TN

#16 Apr 3, 2012
You AreStupid wrote:
UUUMmmm LOL ooooooooooooook whatever u say u must not know the bar hopping candlelight going slut..pill wwwhore
Ithink it would be hard for Cindy to go bar hoping, when shes got 3 kids and a husband at home to take care of, you must be talking about someone elese!!!
CINDY EVANS

Franklin, TN

#17 May 13, 2012
THIS IS TO HEY....IM OFF PROBATION. ID OVE TO MEET UP WITH YOU. JUST DONT THINK YOU GOT THE BALLS TO MEET ME"BITCH" YEAH I CALLED YOU a BITCH, STILLIN CHURCH TOO, GOD KNOWS ME AND MY FAULTS, AND HE FORGIVES. SO WHEN YOUR READY TO FACE ME AND MY FAULTS YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE. HOPE I PISSED YOU OFF. BAHAHAHAHA..CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU "MY FRIEND"!!!!!!
really

Roanoke, VA

#18 May 15, 2012
Wow Cindy, this really shows what kind of person you are. This post was dead and gone until you of all people stirred it back up again. Apparently you can't just leave things alone and like the drama in your life. Real mature! Grow up and be a mother to those kids and stop worrying about what people say about you on Topix! I'm not going to say anything about your 'ungodly' language but this is not something that you should be doing. Set a good example for your girls and stop trying to meet with people to fight. How childish!
Missy

Franklin, TN

#19 May 15, 2012
really wrote:
Wow Cindy, this really shows what kind of person you are. This post was dead and gone until you of all people stirred it back up again. Apparently you can't just leave things alone and like the drama in your life. Real mature! Grow up and be a mother to those kids and stop worrying about what people say about you on Topix! I'm not going to say anything about your 'ungodly' language but this is not something that you should be doing. Set a good example for your girls and stop trying to meet with people to fight. How childish!
Iagree
jfooo

Bellevue, WA

#20 May 20, 2012
cindy is hot as hell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
coeburn PD 2 hr fearful 2
child removal 6 hr upset and angry 9
kfc women 10 hr Curious 1
sisters (Jun '14) 10 hr Truth be told 27
Morals question 11 hr lol 22
ollies in wise va 13 hr truth 23
Walmart Coming to BSG in Nov 2015 14 hr undercover associate 1
Norton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web