Norton Police prejudice and discrimin...

Norton Police prejudice and discrimination

Posted in the Norton Forum

Daniel Baker

Barberton, OH

#1 Jul 13, 2012
I believe it is time for the citizens of Norton to stand up and be heard concerning the actions of the Norton Police department for wrongfully firing a fellow officer because his religion is Muslim. This mentality can not be tolerated from our public officials who are supposed to be serving and protecting everyone regardless of their beliefs or religion or color. This definitely is a warning sign to all of us within the community and shows a serious problem with prejudice and discrimination against this officer who was fired. Now we have to remember, these are the people we have as police officers to protect and serve us all. Their actions will cost this community basically the cost of a new school with attorney fees and the settlement. How long are we going to tolerate actions such as this from our police department? To fabricate a reason to have him discharged and to fire him because of his religion send a a message to us all. It is time to remove That Hete from his position of Police Chief, he obviously isn't mentally equipped for the position he holds, and Delassandro, he has been sued a few times already and has not learned his lesson and Rick Ryland, never expect the truth from him, that I have learned from past experience. As citizens of this community, we have to be heard at this point. I no longer feel the same sense of safety I have felt in the past concerning their unlawful actions. They ALL NEED TO BE FIRED!!!!
What

Nashville, TN

#2 Jul 14, 2012
Daniel Baker wrote:
I believe it is time for the citizens of Norton to stand up and be heard concerning the actions of the Norton Police department for wrongfully firing a fellow officer because his religion is Muslim. This mentality can not be tolerated from our public officials who are supposed to be serving and protecting everyone regardless of their beliefs or religion or color. This definitely is a warning sign to all of us within the community and shows a serious problem with prejudice and discrimination against this officer who was fired. Now we have to remember, these are the people we have as police officers to protect and serve us all. Their actions will cost this community basically the cost of a new school with attorney fees and the settlement. How long are we going to tolerate actions such as this from our police department? To fabricate a reason to have him discharged and to fire him because of his religion send a a message to us all. It is time to remove That Hete from his position of Police Chief, he obviously isn't mentally equipped for the position he holds, and Delassandro, he has been sued a few times already and has not learned his lesson and Rick Ryland, never expect the truth from him, that I have learned from past experience. As citizens of this community, we have to be heard at this point. I no longer feel the same sense of safety I have felt in the past concerning their unlawful actions. They ALL NEED TO BE FIRED!!!!
Who got fired? Who is Delassandro and Ryland, never heard of them... You must be on wrong forum...
Wrong State

United States

#3 Jul 14, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>Who got fired? Who is Delassandro and Ryland, never heard of them... You must be on wrong forum...
I looked the story up. It's about an Ohio police department.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whitney Bolling & her husband (Jun '11) Fri A concerned smith 12
Why is Abraham so stupid Fri Leave it here 3
Old profession being practiced in Southside Fri Sick and upset 1
weathies people in wise county & city of norton... (Apr '13) Wed Some Guy 26
Read the news about Logisticare ! (Sep '11) Sep 19 Mutch 12
Adrian gardner Sep 14 Bree 1
Linda Bryant Sep 13 Nasty nasty 2

Norton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance