Nervous

La Vergne, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Anyone else see the UFO behind the fireworks hovering over the High Knob area?
Nuts

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

Nervous wrote:
Anyone else see the UFO behind the fireworks hovering over the High Knob area?
not to worry it was just a bad reaction to the bathsalts you was on. Do you feel better now?
Concerned

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

I wasn't on anything and I saw the light....about where flag rock is...wonder what it was??
Eye in Sky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

I Seen it just did not want 2 say anything first
Bob Dobbs

Lebanon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

you mean the chinese candle balloon things people have been making?
You know, where they tie a candle or something under a plastic or paper bag and the heat inflates it and it goes up in the sky?

I saw on in st. paul and watched it until it went out.

Actually its pretty cool.

Im going to start calling them "Retard traps".

Caught one!
Hahaha

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Good one bob!!
Concerned

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Don't stand too close to your own trap there "Bob Dobbs".......the light I saw was bigger....steadier....brighter ....not wavering....sort of like a spotlight but it was hundreds of feet above the rock....it was just strange.....
who

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

i saw it too it was strange and stayed there for about 15 or 20 minutes
Eye in Sky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

I seen it last night again in the same place while I walking in town walking again tonight 2 see if its there once more.
Concerned

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

I can see the rock from my house so I will look tonight...already walked this evening...this is strange....anyone got any ideas as to what it could be?
Hmmm

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Well, I've noticed it for a couple of years. I know someone who has a government job with access to very detailed maps of the mountain and city and when they asked their superior for maps about this particular area of the mountain and inquired about the lights--yes, there's more than one--the superior said it was impossible for anything such as street lights or anything to be where we've seen them due to no electricity whatsoever and they had no such map, ha. They then brushed them completely off and talked no further about it. It's government, I'm telling you. You can see them very well during the winter. But, it's strange...like I said, we've seen them for years now and people seem to just now be noticing them. Even the person I just mentioned has admitted that he cannot even think of a way to access where these lights are as it's very difficult terrain; no known road or access point, period. You can see them best as you are coming down that hill from Miners/Appy Credit Union between those houses and the Pepsi plant. Also, as you are coming down from the mountain somewhere between Flag Rock and Bengie's (sp?) Rock you can see them very well to your right! Most people assume these lights are coming from Flag Rock, but they are out further to the right. It's very strange. I've never seen them go out, though...they've always been constant. The only thing that changes is the amount of lights...it started out with one or two...now there's several.
who

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

that is kinda creepy because ive been on the knob at all times of the night and never seen anything like this
Hmmm

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

I'm telling you it's the honest truth. Wanna see it for yourself, you are going to have to go up the mountain to Flag Rock and then as you are coming down look to your right! It's extremely creepy, but fascinating all the same. I've been wanting to go up to it, but the terrain is so rough...makes you wonder how whoever is up there got there and how they are accessing it! Has to be from helicopter/aircraft. There's just no other way. And why would the city have maps for everything to do with that mountain, but not for that section...makes no sense. I thought once to Satellite it from google--which I may now do so anyway--but if it's not supposed to be known, then I'm sure it wouldn't even appear there. If it is government (and I'm certain it is...not into the whole UFO/alien stuff...well, regarding this) then what better place, right? People just assume it's coming from Flag Rock. But the only power up there is for the radio tower-thinger (which is what's up that roped-off road, for those who weren't aware) inside the park and the bathrooms, that I know of. Nothing else is up there. And this is out on a ridge to the right of the rock coming down the mountain anyways. Nowhere close to it.
Hmmm

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Better yet, I'll get pictures next time I'm in that area at night and I'll post them. :-) Also, I'm curious as to where those of you who saw this light were standing the night of the fireworks. I'd like to take pictures from these locations, as well.
yep

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Hmmm wrote:
I'm telling you it's the honest truth. Wanna see it for yourself, you are going to have to go up the mountain to Flag Rock and then as you are coming down look to your right! It's extremely creepy, but fascinating all the same. I've been wanting to go up to it, but the terrain is so rough...makes you wonder how whoever is up there got there and how they are accessing it! Has to be from helicopter/aircraft. There's just no other way. And why would the city have maps for everything to do with that mountain, but not for that section...makes no sense. I thought once to Satellite it from google--which I may now do so anyway--but if it's not supposed to be known, then I'm sure it wouldn't even appear there. If it is government (and I'm certain it is...not into the whole UFO/alien stuff...well, regarding this) then what better place, right? People just assume it's coming from Flag Rock. But the only power up there is for the radio tower-thinger (which is what's up that roped-off road, for those who weren't aware) inside the park and the bathrooms, that I know of. Nothing else is up there. And this is out on a ridge to the right of the rock coming down the mountain anyways. Nowhere close to it.
Your nuts this small town would know if the government was operating a undercover spaceship factory, what you are probably seeing is a vehicle SUV, 4 wheeler, or even a D-9 or a drill with a light and it does look weird on the side of a mountain at night but the other theory come on.
Hmmm

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

There's no access road to where these lights are coming from. And 4-wheelers, SUVs, whatever EVERY night in the SAME place, NOT moving a single bit...your theory sounds more nuts than mine. And if the government doesn't want you to know what they are up to, then I'm pretty sure they wouldn't make it common knowledge. Seriously? Have you not heard of all the other underground bunkers found in this area no longer in use, from Tennessee to Kentucky to West VA (and abandoned mines would make for great locations, as well)...and I never said anything about spaceships (in fact, I said quite the opposite, denouncing "aliens" altogether). I mentioned being able to access it possibly ONLY by helicopter/aircraft...how on earth did you get spaceship factory out of any of that? Someone obviously cannot read.
nuts

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Most people put UFO's and aliens in the same boat and if you didn't mean for it to be some supper secret government conspiracy or alien rather a helicopter why post anything... Nuts
Hmmm

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Um, I DID say it was government related...but not at any time did I say it was alien. You can't even spell or use a freakin' period. So any further argument with you is pretty pointless. Like I said, it's clear you can't read. So, why should YOU post anything, especially if you're going to be negative about it....sounds like you're the one who's a bit loopy. I won't be making any further comments on this thread.
Eye in Sky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

2 more hours and it should be dark enough 2 see the lights going 2 take pictures tonight if they are out.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

see anything eye in sky?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Norton Forum right now

Search the Norton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Romano's (May '13) 5 hr Chris 22
Logisticare good or bad place to work? (Jul '11) 7 hr Yumm 25
Young Minister 9 hr Just me 1
Beth Dorton 18 hr Chad 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 19 hr abe 1,349
Norton City Schools COLD 20 hr Kkk 10
hookers 22 hr of course 10
•••
•••