Who hate mexican people?

Posted in the Norton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Thinking

United States

#1 Jul 11, 2012
Just wondering !!
oh my lanta

Duffield, VA

#2 Jul 11, 2012
Thinking wrote:
Just wondering !!
I love them. They are God's people also!
jo bil walton

Duffield, VA

#3 Jul 11, 2012
NO I dont hate them, but I do resent them being in America illegally and taking what few presious jobs are around to be had. Especially since the unemloyment rate is so high and the economy is so bad here in America. As much as I wish I could ,I just cant blame them for wanting to be here in this nation and to be working. And they do bust ass working like dogs. But this is my nation where I was born and raised and I think this issue has just simply boiled down to survival. If they where gone there would be alot more jobs for the legal American workers to choose from to feed their familys. As I said it comes to survival, and in my nation they lose. They need to get the hell outa America and stay out. As I already said hate isnt the right word to describe how I feel about the illegals. Its more like I resent what they are doing to this nation and its people. Why cant some of you bleeding heart mexican lovers get it thru your friggin head, here in America we the people live and are governed by a set of rules called LAWS. We arent allowed to pick and choose what laws we like and will obay and wich ones we will ignore. THEY BROKE OUR LAWS BY COMING HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE, and for that they should be expelled from this nation forever. And anyone employing or hiding helping these illegals in anyway should be severily punished. But if these illegal mexicans keep on coming here and staying here and taking valuable Americans jobs from American workers, Ill soon start thinking that its to bad Hitler isnt still alive and to bad he had a hair up his ass for the jews instead of the mexicans. GET THE HELL OUT YOU PEP!!!G!T MEXICANS AND STAY OUT.
Thinking

Franklin, TN

#4 Jul 11, 2012
I agree. They are good people
oh my lanta wrote:
<quoted text>
I love them. They are God's people also!
stud

Nashville, TN

#5 Jul 11, 2012
jo bil walton wrote:
NO I dont hate them, but I do resent them being in America illegally and taking what few presious jobs are around to be had. Especially since the unemloyment rate is so high and the economy is so bad here in America. As much as I wish I could ,I just cant blame them for wanting to be here in this nation and to be working. And they do bust ass working like dogs. But this is my nation where I was born and raised and I think this issue has just simply boiled down to survival. If they where gone there would be alot more jobs for the legal American workers to choose from to feed their familys. As I said it comes to survival, and in my nation they lose. They need to get the hell outa America and stay out. As I already said hate isnt the right word to describe how I feel about the illegals. Its more like I resent what they are doing to this nation and its people. Why cant some of you bleeding heart mexican lovers get it thru your friggin head, here in America we the people live and are governed by a set of rules called LAWS. We arent allowed to pick and choose what laws we like and will obay and wich ones we will ignore. THEY BROKE OUR LAWS BY COMING HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE, and for that they should be expelled from this nation forever. And anyone employing or hiding helping these illegals in anyway should be severily punished. But if these illegal mexicans keep on coming here and staying here and taking valuable Americans jobs from American workers, Ill soon start thinking that its to bad Hitler isnt still alive and to bad he had a hair up his ass for the jews instead of the mexicans. GET THE HELL OUT YOU PEP!!!G!T MEXICANS AND STAY OUT.
Before you start talking about Mexicans or anybody else,get your facts straight. NativeAmericans are the only true Americans. Plus you need to learn to spell.
Gosh

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 Jul 11, 2012
jo bil walton wrote:
NO I dont hate them, but I do resent them being in America illegally and taking what few presious jobs are around to be had. Especially since the unemloyment rate is so high and the economy is so bad here in America. As much as I wish I could ,I just cant blame them for wanting to be here in this nation and to be working. And they do bust ass working like dogs. But this is my nation where I was born and raised and I think this issue has just simply boiled down to survival. If they where gone there would be alot more jobs for the legal American workers to choose from to feed their familys. As I said it comes to survival, and in my nation they lose. They need to get the hell outa America and stay out. As I already said hate isnt the right word to describe how I feel about the illegals. Its more like I resent what they are doing to this nation and its people. Why cant some of you bleeding heart mexican lovers get it thru your friggin head, here in America we the people live and are governed by a set of rules called LAWS. We arent allowed to pick and choose what laws we like and will obay and wich ones we will ignore. THEY BROKE OUR LAWS BY COMING HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE, and for that they should be expelled from this nation forever. And anyone employing or hiding helping these illegals in anyway should be severily punished. But if these illegal mexicans keep on coming here and staying here and taking valuable Americans jobs from American workers, Ill soon start thinking that its to bad Hitler isnt still alive and to bad he had a hair up his ass for the jews instead of the mexicans. GET THE HELL OUT YOU PEP!!!G!T MEXICANS AND STAY OUT.
I wonder if the native Americans resented us when we came over. Just sayin'. Now if anyone illegal or not, works harder and does a job better than maybe you should step up your game.
God

United States

#7 Jul 11, 2012
God bless you ever!!
stud wrote:
<quoted text> Before you start talking about Mexicans or anybody else,get your facts straight. NativeAmericans are the only true Americans. Plus you need to learn to spell.
tim metger

Nashville, TN

#8 Jul 16, 2012
I dont necessary hate Mexicans, but they don't assimimulate into our society. They bring nastyness, roaches, crime, children with lice and no immunization shots. All they know is crime, drug dealing and violence, they need sent across the border and the cartels
Sorry them
gush

Roanoke, VA

#9 Jul 18, 2012
i wish you were born there amigo and see how you be now
tim metger wrote:
I dont necessary hate Mexicans, but they don't assimimulate into our society. They bring nastyness, roaches, crime, children with lice and no immunization shots. All they know is crime, drug dealing and violence, they need sent across the border and the cartels
Sorry them
Blank

Wise, VA

#10 Jul 19, 2012
tim metger wrote:
I dont necessary hate Mexicans, but they don't assimimulate into our society. They bring nastyness, roaches, crime, children with lice and no immunization shots. All they know is crime, drug dealing and violence, they need sent across the border and the cartels
Sorry them
By the poor grammar you use, English is obviously not your first language...but keep practicing!
funny

Nashville, TN

#11 Jul 19, 2012
It's white people like these these bigots that give everybody a bad name. For the life of me, I can't figure out why some white trash that can't spell and certainly doesn't use proper grammar love to degrade other races. All I can say is they must feel inferior! Worry more about yourselves and less about the color of somebody's skin.
be smart

Wise, VA

#12 Jul 21, 2012
funny wrote:
It's white people like these these bigots that give everybody a bad name. For the life of me, I can't figure out why some white trash that can't spell and certainly doesn't use proper grammar love to degrade other races. All I can say is they must feel inferior! Worry more about yourselves and less about the color of somebody's skin.
Don't just assume a white person wrote that, not all white people are like that, could have been anyone. And to say "white trash" and then "worry more about yourselves and less about the color of somebody"s skin" is pretty retarded as well. But I guess since we are assuming now, I will assume you are black and just don't know any better.
LOLOL

Old Hickory, TN

#13 Jul 21, 2012
The mexican women give GREAT blow-jobs!!
happy harold

Bellevue, WA

#14 Jul 21, 2012
Thinking wrote:
Just wondering !!
by your grasp of the english language i think id rather hang with the mexicans
billy bob shark

Duffield, VA

#15 Jul 21, 2012
LOLOL wrote:
The mexican women give GREAT blow-jobs!!
So does your mom and anytime you want to watch we will let you.
funny

Nashville, TN

#16 Jul 21, 2012
be smart wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't just assume a white person wrote that, not all white people are like that, could have been anyone. And to say "white trash" and then "worry more about yourselves and less about the color of somebody"s skin" is pretty retarded as well. But I guess since we are assuming now, I will assume you are black and just don't know any better.
First of all, I never said all white people are like that. But from your little racist comment about being black, I am assuming you are one of those white trash people I was referring to.
Joker

Mount Juliet, TN

#17 Aug 2, 2012
I love tacos...and nachos...and burritos....and hot sauce. I love Mexican food to the point of obsession...so no, I don't have Mexicans....but I do think they should all cook, all the time, the food is just so good.
im part mexican

Norton, VA

#18 Aug 3, 2012
i think his or her spouse left them for a mexican
funny

Nashville, TN

#19 Aug 3, 2012
Who dislikes racist bigots?
Mexican padre

United States

#20 Sep 10, 2012
jo bil walton wrote:
NO I dont hate them, but I do resent them being in America illegally and taking what few presious jobs are around to be had. Especially since the unemloyment rate is so high and the economy is so bad here in America. As much as I wish I could ,I just cant blame them for wanting to be here in this nation and to be working. And they do bust ass working like dogs. But this is my nation where I was born and raised and I think this issue has just simply boiled down to survival. If they where gone there would be alot more jobs for the legal American workers to choose from to feed their familys. As I said it comes to survival, and in my nation they lose. They need to get the hell outa America and stay out. As I already said hate isnt the right word to describe how I feel about the illegals. Its more like I resent what they are doing to this nation and its people. Why cant some of you bleeding heart mexican lovers get it thru your friggin head, here in America we the people live and are governed by a set of rules called LAWS. We arent allowed to pick and choose what laws we like and will obay and wich ones we will ignore. THEY BROKE OUR LAWS BY COMING HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE, and for that they should be expelled from this nation forever. And anyone employing or hiding helping these illegals in anyway should be severily punished. But if these illegal mexicans keep on coming here and staying here and taking valuable Americans jobs from American workers, Ill soon start thinking that its to bad Hitler isnt still alive and to bad he had a hair up his ass for the jews instead of the mexicans. GET THE HELL OUT YOU PEP!!!G!T MEXICANS AND STAY OUT.
que!!!!!!!!!! Chingado listen you said you don't hate us but I had a friend read to me what you said and not only you are racist but you hate and descriminate us and that earned you a death warrant . We come to pinche America cause its surprose to be great and we come illegal cause America thinks we have to learn ingles most of us and others that ain't Mexican that out of America can't learn ingles it's just life and if America took there American pallas out their mouths they know what a real American would be , there's more Mexicans in the world so keep it up one day we all well rule America if the hate keeps happening and not just us Mexicans will come every place that's not in America will come that means Germans ,Russians and thousands of others will come and America will fall It ain't us Mexicans that American jobs and America is bad it's America that stealing everyone money to buy and spend on stupida weapons and pointless things that surprose to make life better. So America is destroying it self so before you talk without thinking do think.and the more people hate us Mexicans makes us more important cause we must be great at our jobs cause when you go out side your sour cream you see most of us mexicans why? Cause us Mexican don't complain about jobs we just do it and we good at it people that white or none Mexicans are lazy and complain so that's when we come so who need to stay out of America???? I think all haters and none Mexicans should be kicked out of America and have us Mexicans and all others cultures that ain't in America should become America so you all learn how easy and greatful you have.you have a easy life try living a mexican life and culture you'd be saying wow we work harder than America does even tho we get paid a lot less and then you respect us and see how easy you have life as a American

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pitbull puppies for sale??? (Jan '12) 1 hr Deshawn marsh 77
Looking for Tim Payne 3 hr Will 1
gravel dealers 6 hr Todd 3
jason odle 7 hr knows for a fact 11
chicken shit cowards Mon Lee County Thinker 3
High Knob Hotel Mar 28 really 5
NorWise (Nov '12) Mar 27 Jean 20
Norton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Norton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]