First Prev
of 9
Next Last
not true

Wise, VA

#175 Jul 25, 2012
seen it wrote:
Selena ramey n she also had a rude comment about speed
i never said anything bad kevin was my buddy please keep my name off here and out of your mouth if your gonna post stuff at least use your name and not mine this is so childish and immature r.i.p. kevin i love and miss you
not true

Wise, VA

#176 Jul 25, 2012
Chris wrote:
Wow I dont know her but she sounds liek a piece of Sh1t
no u r a piece of shit keep my name out ur mouth grow up and find a life
Duhh

Murfreesboro, TN

#177 Jul 26, 2012
No one said anyone was saying anything bad .This topix posting just needs The family needs some peace.Everyone loved these kids .tthey're gone and no amount of topix posting about whos guilty and stuffi is not doing anyone no good .If you want to post do it on their facebook page instead of on this gossip site.Would be more appreciated.
Anonymous

Old Hickory, TN

#178 Jul 26, 2012
not true wrote:
<quoted text>I NEVER SAID ANYTHING KEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH KEVIN WAS MY BUDDY I WOULD NEVER SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT HIM PEOPLE NEED TO GROW UP AND FIND A NEW THING TO DO BESIDES SPREAD RUMORS
Selena everyone saw what you posted on your facebook! You were the FIRST that many people saw to post a picture of the car! "THIS IS WHY A TEENAGER SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN BOUGHT A TURBO!" You dont remember saying that? You just kept talking crap about the damn car and it WASNT a turbo at all! & not to mention you going on and on about how fast they were going. But of course you went and deleted it all now though.
Chris

Norton, VA

#179 Jul 26, 2012
Wow where did I say your name? You not only a piece of sh1t your an idiot to boot.
not true wrote:
<quoted text>no u r a piece of shit keep my name out ur mouth grow up and find a life
get a grip

Murfreesboro, TN

#180 Jul 26, 2012
stop acting as if you are 11 years old with all the ridiculous name calling ... this topic is about a horrible tragedy not about being so ridiculously childish ... get a grip on yourselves & stop making this all about "YOU" !!! grow up for God's sake not everything is about "YOU" !!! if you have nothing positive to say about how someone don't bring it down to such an ugly middle-school level of name calling ... my apologies to the families involved in this tragedy ...
neighbor

Tannersville, VA

#181 Jul 28, 2012
I work with one of the boys mother and she was out of town. I bet she is wishing she had been with her own son instead of being a parent to somone's 3 year old. Also how could a mother post public picture's of her 15 year old partying and drinking the night before he died. Hope that closure soon comes to all the families and that we as parents of young kids learn to be parents and not frieds to them!
let it go

Murfreesboro, TN

#182 Jul 28, 2012
neighbor ... grow up as it is very apparent you are approximately 12 - 13 yrs old or younger or simply uneducated & close to the driver ... i hope the families find closure & the driver finds the jail cell doors CLOSED on her on the inside of the cell for a minimum of 20 yrs ...
HMMM

Salem, VA

#183 Jul 28, 2012
She wont get 20 years. First time offence, no drug or alcohol involved she will get sentenced to probation with jail time suspended.
Not true

Wise, VA

#184 Jul 28, 2012
HMMM wrote:
She wont get 20 years. First time offence, no drug or alcohol involved she will get sentenced to probation with jail time suspended.
She will get some time, but not 20 years. She'll get a heavy sentence with alot of it suspended. She will serve 5 year atleast, more than likely it'll be closer to 8 years though. She will be facing some very serious charges, make no mistake about that.
Anonymous

Murfreesboro, TN

#185 Jul 31, 2012
Why should she be allowed to have a life when she took two young men away from their loved ones? Life is too good for her. They should not go by the limitations of the so-called law; It should be be at the Judge's discretion what she deserves. Life would be enough time for her to reflect on her crime and just maybe and I mean maybe, to have some remorse for all the grief she and she alone has caused.
hjkhfkldjnbf

Roanoke, VA

#187 Aug 6, 2012
seen it wrote:
Selena ramey n she also had a rude comment about speed
selena was very close to kevin so i don't think you should be sayin shit about her! She wasn't sayin anything about kevin or austin!
hjkhfkldjnbf

Roanoke, VA

#188 Aug 6, 2012
Thetruth wrote:
The police said she was goin 80 to 85 mph on a straight away and when she was bought to turn alittle it lost control.
nooo. the police said she was going 117. i was there! get you're facts straight before you even think about posting crap about people on here.
Hannah

Roanoke, VA

#189 Aug 6, 2012
neighbor wrote:
I work with one of the boys mother and she was out of town. I bet she is wishing she had been with her own son instead of being a parent to somone's 3 year old. Also how could a mother post public picture's of her 15 year old partying and drinking the night before he died. Hope that closure soon comes to all the families and that we as parents of young kids learn to be parents and not frieds to them!
You are not austins nor kevins parents soo don't try to teach them how to be parents to there own kids. they are great parents & they don't need help raisin there kids.
Hannah

Roanoke, VA

#190 Aug 6, 2012
hahahahaahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Selena everyone saw what you posted on your facebook! You were the FIRST that many people saw to post a picture of the car! "THIS IS WHY A TEENAGER SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN BOUGHT A TURBO!" You dont remember saying that? You just kept talking crap about the damn car and it WASNT a turbo at all! & not to mention you going on and on about how fast they were going. But of course you went and deleted it all now though.
For you're information the car was turbo. i was with emliei the night they wrecked & i rode in the car. it was turbo!
...

United States

#193 Aug 7, 2012
Hannah wrote:
<quoted text>For you're information the car was turbo. i was with emliei the night they wrecked & i rode in the car. it was turbo!
were u in the wreck? What was her state of mind when u rode with her? Did yall speed?
Hhfffg

Wise, VA

#194 Aug 8, 2012
She was pregnant too lol
dumb

Wise, VA

#195 Aug 14, 2012
God wrote:
No jail. driver should be free because she had to much to think forever and everyone was having fun too!!! <quoted text>
havin fun she should b put in a cell and pic of them two young boy In her face everyday she is out here havin fun she nEeds everything took from her. Seen her out here actin all happy she don't need to b alive and anyone that thinksnothin should b done what would u do if it was ur kids I hope she dieS a pain filled like watch urself
dumb

Wise, VA

#196 Aug 14, 2012
I hope emily has ppl around her at all times sure would hate for her to turn up 6 feet under lol
Truth is

United States

#197 Aug 15, 2012
The parents should have had their kids home. Fighting on here will not bring them back accidents happen all the time kids like to goof off in vehicles all the time this one sadly cost 2 children there life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex Offender 12 hr Move on 4
News Town Council passes highest real estate, utilit... 16 hr mary 17
Coeburn Council (sharon) 16 hr mary 41
Red Onion Correction Officers cheating.. 21 hr Hey co 6
Sara Mullins Smith Sun Jesus cares 7
Is The Magnolia closing? Jun 27 Britt 1
Disgusted Jun 27 Baffled 1
More from around the web

Norton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Norton Mortgages