First Prev
of 4
Next Last
yourgrl

Old Hickory, TN

#1 May 9, 2011
Post all the skanks that screw married man in norton you know who they are.
unknown18

Nashville, TN

#2 May 9, 2011
wow startin drama much?
dumb

La Vergne, TN

#3 May 9, 2011
your mother....and your sister, and your girlfriend were all on these nuts last nite.
Muddy

Wise, VA

#4 May 10, 2011
Lisa Rose NOW, formerly Lisa Ball, formerly Lisa Stanley,...she is basically a prostitute but hopefully her daughter Hannah Rose will not be like her!!
FANIGATER

Nashville, TN

#5 May 11, 2011
maryeddith
jonny herron's mom
she have aids and herpes C
i no

La Vergne, TN

#6 May 13, 2011
Muddy wrote:
Lisa Rose NOW, formerly Lisa Ball, formerly Lisa Stanley,...she is basically a prostitute but hopefully her daughter Hannah Rose will not be like her!!
at least shes making money
i no

La Vergne, TN

#7 May 13, 2011
lets take about ( nasty male ho's) one that everyone knows ( brian scott)
MrsHick 2011

Anniston, AL

#8 May 15, 2011
i no wrote:
lets take about ( nasty male ho's) one that everyone knows ( brian scott)
Seems like you know alot about Brian Scott you are posting on every topic with his name attached to it... You must be so nasty he wont even screw you .... damn thats pretty bad .. How do you know hes a nasty ho did he do you and it wasnt any good?
Muddy

Wise, VA

#9 May 16, 2011
i no wrote:
<quoted text>at least shes making money
Nope..she does nothing but SPEND money...she will hook up with anyone if he (or SHE) has money!!
i no-BF

La Vergne, TN

#10 May 16, 2011
MrsHick 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like you know alot about Brian Scott you are posting on every topic with his name attached to it... You must be so nasty he wont even screw you .... damn thats pretty bad .. How do you know hes a nasty ho did he do you and it wasnt any good?
hey hick, im i nos boyfriend, and scott told me that you had the biggest p...y he every f.....!!! And no 2 your ???????? she has the best!!!!! so try 2 take care of that big u no what!!!!! lol
i no

La Vergne, TN

#11 May 16, 2011
MrsHick 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
MrsHick, don't you have n e thing better 2 do, looks like u been keeping up with Mr Scott.from what i here!!!!!!!! LMAO
MrsHick2011

Anniston, AL

#12 May 16, 2011
i no-BF wrote:
<quoted text>hey hick, im i nos boyfriend, and scott told me that you had the biggest p...y he every f.....!!! And no 2 your ???????? she has the best!!!!! so try 2 take care of that big u no what!!!!! lol
OMG you are an illiterate arent you ... go back to school and learn to spell you piece of white trash ... You sound like an absolute fool....
MrsHick2011

Anniston, AL

#13 May 16, 2011
i no wrote:
<quoted text>MrsHick, don't you have n e thing better 2 do, looks like u been keeping up with Mr Scott.from what i here!!!!!!!! LMAO
Seems like you hear everything about Mr.Scott ... and you dont hear anything about me ... thats for sure...
lmao

La Vergne, TN

#14 May 16, 2011
MrsHick2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG you are an illiterate arent you ... go back to school and learn to spell you piece of white trash ... You sound like an absolute fool....
Mrs know it all!!!! you didn't spell (arent)right . its (aren't)lmao @ you
MrsHick2011

Anniston, AL

#15 May 16, 2011
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>Mrs know it all!!!! you didn't spell (arent)right . its (aren't)lmao @ you
Spelled correctly just left out the apostrophe once again your stupid.... god just stop you make yourself out to be more stupid everytime you post.....
i no

La Vergne, TN

#16 May 16, 2011
MrsHick2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like you hear everything about Mr.Scott ... and you dont hear anything about me ... thats for sure...
scott knows everything about you!!!!
lmao

La Vergne, TN

#17 May 16, 2011
MrsHick2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Spelled correctly just left out the apostrophe once again your stupid.... god just stop you make yourself out to be more stupid everytime you post.....
shows how smart you are, that was my first post.(STUPID)
mc wifey

La Vergne, TN

#18 Jun 6, 2011
well i no two home wrecking nasty a$$ who**s. tabitha gross yeah thats her real name and it fits her well, and tiffany miller she used to be a barnett... well any ways both of these h**s are married to men in the army and so when they are shipped out they f**k around... tabitha pretends to be your friend then f**ks your husband while your gone for a day! i would not trust any of these b*t*hes i done got ahold of lil miss tiff once but i aint done and for lil tabitha you aint got yours yet but u aint prego no more more so yeah you getting one hell of an a$$ kicken too... and if you dont like it you know were i live both of you do so come on up and save me the trouble of tryin to find you ill just beat your a$$ and get it over with!
yeah

United States

#19 Jun 9, 2011
Candie robbins loves to screw married men!she can't leave tim dorsett alone..she needs her A** beat for messing around with him.if I was his wife I would kick her nasty butt!!!
Muddy

Wise, VA

#20 Jun 13, 2011
yeah wrote:
Candie robbins loves to screw married men!she can't leave tim dorsett alone..she needs her A** beat for messing around with him.if I was his wife I would kick her nasty butt!!!
AND...she should dump his cheating ass!! Once again, a female CHOOSING a loser while probably having passed up a hundred decent guys!!! CHOICES have consequences!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
johnathan pilkenton jl pilkenton (Aug '14) 1 hr FAMILY 15
Perrigan 16 hr formerraider123 9
What kind of woman is Marybeth Adkins 22 hr and 8
Is High Knob dangerous? (Dec '10) Sun A_Morelock 72
Megan hunnell Sun help 1
anyone know the new hot guy at logisticare? Sun southernqueen 1
Romano's Sat Romanos sucks 13
More from around the web

Norton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE