kayla barnette
lolz

La Follette, TN

#1 Nov 28, 2010
anybody no kayla barnette? she is a nasty skank bitch who cannot dance on pole! she ugly too she try to be like tesia but tesia look so much better then her ass! careful i heard to she steal too
haha

United States

#2 Nov 28, 2010
She work at wal mart
trick

United States

#5 Nov 28, 2010
Dey both ugly. One got granny fd up eyes and the otha like she high. Kayla body bangin doe and her fried aight if it dark
trick

United States

#6 Nov 28, 2010
Dey both ugly as sh!t
bamf

La Follette, TN

#7 Nov 28, 2010
"kayla L. barnette"
jessi

United States

#8 Nov 28, 2010
I think she is a beautiful gurl idk y erbody dissin on her and erbody else on this site, she's always been sweet to me...get realz.
blah

Nashville, TN

#9 Nov 28, 2010
kayla brooke barnette??

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#10 Nov 28, 2010
If you're talking about the Kayla Barnette I know, she is nothing but a good and beautiful person. She is in no way a "nasty skank bitch". I've never seen her be anything but nice and kind to everyone she is around.
tesia janell bradford

United States

#12 Nov 29, 2010
Hummmm wow kay, since they started one bout me guess they had to start one bout you two.. Wonder who the fuck it is??? All this shit is stupid, what did kayla do something to piss you off that u gotta start some shit bout her.. Kayla is the realiest friend I've ever had n my entire life.. She has never let me down or done me wrong and all she ever does is go outta her for ppl she cares about, when n return she gets shit on for no reason! But I can promise u n the end everyone will open and see what kinda good person she is! And yeah she has done shit n the past that she regrets but EVERYONE fucks up and learns from the mistakes they make.. That's life ppl deal w it! And calling her ugly hahahaha wow, every single time I've been out w this girl she gets looks and nice comments so jus stfu! And saying she tries to be like me hahah nah me and kayla r tight friends and we have a a lot of things n common! And she does not steal? Hahaha wow.. Been friends w her for a long fucking time n never has she ever stole off me!! Alll the website is about is bs, Get a life n get real ppl!
Not a welfare baby

Max Meadows, VA

#13 May 19, 2011
Prettiest gal around !!
Anonymous

Goodlettsville, TN

#14 May 29, 2011
You may want to clarify which kayla you're talking about since there are several of us in this area. I don't really want someone else's wrongdoings to reflect upon me, thanks.
Anonymous

Goodlettsville, TN

#16 Jun 23, 2011
She's gorgeous and sooo sweet!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old profession being practiced in Southside 47 min Sick and upset 1
Whitney Bolling & her husband (Jun '11) 1 hr Think about others 5
Why is Abraham so stupid 5 hr Observer 1
Fat Guy With Ear Rings in Hair Volution 8 hr Union Bears 4
weathies people in wise county & city of norton... (Apr '13) Wed Some Guy 26
Read the news about Logisticare ! (Sep '11) Sep 19 Mutch 12
Adrian gardner Sep 14 Bree 1

Norton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance