what does anyone know about her?
Kim

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Dec 5, 2010
She is my sister, what do u wanna know?
Typicall Beefer Fred

AOL

#3 Dec 11, 2010
I'd just like to bang her again, thats all!!!
killa

Grimesland, NC

#4 Dec 14, 2010
she do got a fat puss to be so small, i rekon she back in jail now tho... i heard she gave lice to the whole pod she was in and they put her in seg, made her cut her hair, and she still spread the bugs again... ewwww... that puss was nice and wet when i hit it tho
beetlebug

White House, TN

#5 Dec 14, 2010
shew that means you must have the bug too!!!!lmao yall just nasty!!
killa

Durham, NC

#6 Dec 15, 2010
nope...no bugs here, but her friends have told me her house is full of em, and her whole fam got em, and they used to keep em in school too.... some nasty mother lovers hahahahaha i would bend her over again tho as long as it was a hotel room so she aint infest my house
crabs

Gallatin, TN

#7 Dec 15, 2010
killa wrote:
nope...no bugs here, but her friends have told me her house is full of em, and her whole fam got em, and they used to keep em in school too.... some nasty mother lovers hahahahaha i would bend her over again tho as long as it was a hotel room so she aint infest my house
probably got the beetlejuice and eggs lol !!!!
Brandy

Waterloo, Canada

#9 Dec 24, 2010
First of all you all are dreaming thinkin you slept with me your pussy for hot putting your name I cut my hair after jail not in it and I'm the furthest thing from nasty must not be too nasty for you to want me you know so much about my house come see me bitch aunt no bugs in my hair or house when you got enough balls to say this shit to me my numbe is 2204491 you know I was in jail so you must know what for and just got out again I won't go back but I ain't seared of nobody apparently you are so I u
nderstand you not putting your name peace bitch
hahahahahahahaha

United States

#10 Dec 25, 2010
I seen her in some jail paper
yeah

Waterloo, Canada

#11 Dec 26, 2010
She is fine and clean I know for a fact we are pretty close and I would love to hit it heard she was a freak that chick bad
curious

Goodlettsville, TN

#12 Dec 27, 2010
why was u n jail?
brandy

Waterloo, Canada

#13 Dec 27, 2010
Well go get a copy of tri cities busted and tounwill see the charges but itana bunch of bill
sexy

La Vergne, TN

#14 Mar 17, 2011
i think she looks good she works at wendys now. and she was in the paper twice. i heard she was bad on drugs tho neone know. and wat did she do to get put in jail
ole country boy

White House, TN

#15 Mar 18, 2011
She may look good FAR away but up close, it will hurt your eyes. Me and my family stopped eating at Wendys since she started there, I dont know if she is still there.
so stupid

La Vergne, TN

#16 Mar 18, 2011
you all r so stupid. do u not have nething better to do with ur time u talk sh*t bout her cuz ur insecure n probably ugly thats y u dont put ur name cuz u kno she would prob fuc* u up she is gorgeous she still works there u need to find somethin better to do with ur time than being an immature prick on this dumb site there are plenty of ppl that love her and think she is beautiful so when u grow some balls and tell her who u r than u can talk hater
Miranda

White House, TN

#17 Mar 18, 2011
<---------- There is my name, idiot now come find me. I was homecoming queen so I doubt that I am insecure. Your just having a hard time dealing with the TRUTH about your sister.
crystal

United States

#18 Mar 18, 2011
Brandy is a good friend of mine. She is not nasty and does not have lice. She is with a nice guy so let it go. Everyone makes mistakes. Luv ya girl!!!
not her sister

La Vergne, TN

#19 Mar 25, 2011
im just a friend.. but your a dumb bi*ch cuz she dont even know u. where were u homecoming queen at???? pillwhore college? u think she is ugly but she could probhably get wit ur man tooo so dont hate. I LOVE U BRANDY
LMAO

White House, TN

#21 Mar 27, 2011
"get wit ur man to"
thats basically backing up what people are saying
Ken

White House, TN

#22 Apr 1, 2011
eww is all I have to say

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for saddened 2 hr Heartbroken 11
really pathetic 16 hr Just to let you know 4
Anyone know jack vaughn Mon Nonetheless 13
Why does wise county need so many cops Mon mike 10
Bonanza Lebanon Oct 14 Fay 1
Allen Brock Oct 13 Jud 4
Brownies cafe Oct 12 Bar patrol 1

Norton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance