Production of Jeep seats to move to I...

Production of Jeep seats to move to India plant

There are 2 comments on the Toledo Blade story from Feb 14, 2008, titled Production of Jeep seats to move to India plant. In it, Toledo Blade reports that:

“We're very concerned about that. That's a great plant out there. It's a very competitive plant, and it's hard to believe that they could ship seats from India and manufacture them cheaper than we could.”

The Jeep Wrangler may be a stalwart American vehicle that once helped win a war, but its seats will soon be made in India. via Toledo Blade

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Toledo Blade.

ducks

Brisbane, Australia

#1 Feb 25, 2008
i don't care where they're made, just make them stand out like the early 97 -99 tj seats. the current interior's look like an accountants boardroom.
usa

Sterling, IL

#2 Feb 28, 2008
y not pay a worker 10 cents a hour....then charge premium price for them...after all the poor ceo's r starving

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Governors wary of Medicaid cost shift in Senate... 6 hr Red Crosse 8
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Toledo (May '15) Jun 21 Andrea-ford 46
Bad mothers and carseats Jun 18 Mother of year 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing -Perrysburg OH (May '15) Jun 13 gahlerk 166
Pound me hard Jun 9 hot stuff 3
News Leigh Ann Sluder (Mar '09) Jun 3 Curious 10
News Todd Meany (Feb '10) Jun 1 Walker889 4

Northwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance