Russian Sodrugestvo Group expands int...

Russian Sodrugestvo Group expands into U.S. with stake in North Dakota canola crushing plant

There are 6 comments on the Ag Professional story from Jul 1, 2010, titled Russian Sodrugestvo Group expands into U.S. with stake in North Dakota canola crushing plant. In it, Ag Professional reports that:

Russian Sodrugestvo Group expands into U.S. with stake in North Dakota canola crushing plant Jul.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ag Professional.

“Hope for Best- Expect Worst”

Since: Jan 07

Somewhere in Colorado

#1 Jul 1, 2010
WEll. Hopefully it will be a good thing.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Jul 1, 2010
as long as those Russians know about crushing, knowing Russians they should know about these things, then it should be a winner.
Moose Jaw Taxpayer

Canada

#3 Jul 1, 2010
Pesky army wrote:
as long as those Russians know about crushing, knowing Russians they should know about these things, then it should be a winner.
I hear they were looking at investing here in Saskatchewan as the grain is better quality and a larger quantity than the US has.
They already bought the largest manufacturing company in the province and I have yet to hear any complaints.

Location hidden

#4 Jul 2, 2010
Whitey,

some of those Russians had gotten pretty rich in the last few years, one way or the other.
One must be careful, there´s still plenty of monkey business around them.
Moose Jaw Taxpayer

Canada

#5 Jul 2, 2010
Pesky army wrote:
Whitey,
some of those Russians had gotten pretty rich in the last few years, one way or the other.
One must be careful, there´s still plenty of monkey business around them.
Oh I have no doubt that there is I can tell you that much.
Nobody goes from being a university professor to a multi-billionaire overnight by helping out at the Church.
They might help themselves out at the Church but I doubt if many are busy helping the Church out.

Location hidden

#6 Jul 2, 2010
Some of them are even around here, the other day list of them was published, one at 234 mil.€ the other at 425 mil.€ and the list goes on...all in 10 years of hard work they said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Dako... (Oct '10) Oct '17 Julia 26
Anyone trying to sell my stolen car stereo ? (Mar '17) Mar '17 Anonymous 1
News Kangaroo in court: Family's pet attends Grand F... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Get a life 3
News North Dakota man rams police chief's truck - 3 ... (Jan '09) Feb '09 arkgirl11 10
News Man allegedly rams his car into police chief's ... (Jan '09) Jan '09 DAS 1
Northwood ND Tornado./to the residents I send m... (Sep '07) Sep '08 Debbie Karina 3
News N.D. man spells 'debouch' to win senior bee (Jun '08) Jun '08 Debra27 3

Northwood Jobs

Personal Finance

Northwood Mortgages