Leroy Anthony Tennant

Leroy Anthony Tennant

There are 6 comments on the Gloversville Leader-Herald story from Jan 13, 2011, titled Leroy Anthony Tennant. In it, Gloversville Leader-Herald reports that:

Leroy Anthony Tennant, 53, of Shields Road, Edinburg, died Monday, January 10, 2011, at St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gloversville Leader-Herald.

Overdose

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 19, 2011
Leroy Anthony Tennant, 53, of Shields Road, Edinburg did he have Nappy hair, corn rolls, and loved his colt 45 and koo-aid and pants ont he ground? I bet drugs were involved.
edward

Coventry, RI

#2 Jan 22, 2011
He was white, had 2 children, and died of cancer
JustAGirl

Manlius, NY

#3 Jan 22, 2011
He was a wonderful man. Why would you post something like that?
Leroy Brown the

Glen Rock, NJ

#4 Jan 23, 2011
They found him with a $10 bag of weed, crack pipe in his hand tox reports say he od'd - this guy would drink drain cleaner to get his high. His teeth were rotted - and he sold the gold ones for crack.
CrackaddictWhite

New York, NY

#5 Feb 5, 2011
This guy was a heroin addict and a small time drug dealer the world is a safer place with out him. Did the landlord keep his Gun and drugs?
dom

Schenectady, NY

#6 Feb 28, 2011
CrackaddictWhite wrote:
This guy was a heroin addict and a small time drug dealer the world is a safer place with out him. Did the landlord keep his Gun and drugs?
he was a ood man; these scum posters were abandonded early by their slut-moms- sorry guys

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Criminals Apr 4 CopwatchNYC 1
Nathan Brooks Mar '17 YouWantThis 2
News Snow, blustery conditions continue Monday in Al... Nov '16 HomeEvolution 1
Brad Atwood Sex Offender Nov '16 Joseph 2
Richard Keeling (Oct '16) Oct '16 Luvdya 1
Nancy Nugent pulls out of race (Jul '16) Jul '16 Just wondering 1
News Area schools face low tax limits (Feb '16) Feb '16 Oldies 66

Northville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance