Firm to examine Mayfiled, Northville school merger idea

Jan 16, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Gazette

Consolidation talks between central schools in Mayfield and Northville have taken another step forward with the hiring of a consulting firm that will study the ramifications of merging the neighboring school districts.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Close it

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2011

Just close the schools, most of these kids will be applying for Welfare at age 17 like there parents did and never work a day in there lives on the books. Instead work off the books and milk the goverment more and more. You don't need an education to follow in your parents foot steps.
PARENT AND TAX PAYER

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

GET RID OF UNIONS, FIRST JOBS, THEN BANKRUPT GOVERMENT NOW AGAIN SPORTS, NFL. UNIONS GET REAL- YOU GREEDY JERKS1 YOU PEOPLE THAT BELONG TO UNIONS NEED TO GET THE UNION MENTALITY OUT OF YOU.
ALL STATE WORKERS NEED TO GET A 5 YEAR NO RAISE AND 10% GIVEBACK CONTRACT AND NO SUCH THING AS SENORITY.
UNIONS ONLY PROTECT THE WORKERS THAT DON'T WORK!!!!!!!!!!

HEY WHAT ARE THE UNIONS DOING FOR THE ONES LOOSING THIER JOBS? THEY ARE ABANDING YOU!!!
Northville ny

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2011

I can honestly tell you very few residents are Union in this area between Amsterdam, Gloversville, Northviile and Mayfield. I say 65% collect welfare if not higher, they also 10 to 15% are scamming workers compensation, the other work off the books, or get laid off for the winter and collect unemployment.

I seen a article a few years ago that said 75% get food stamps, wic, and other social services. Very sad

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Northville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Northville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Northville People Search