Male/female twins born 7-25-59

Male/female twins born 7-25-59

Posted in the Northville Forum

Kannapolis, NC

#1 Sep 22, 2013
Looking for my siblings, twins, born 7/25/59 at Herkimer Hospital in Herkimer, NY. My parents left them in the hospital when they were born so I have no idea what happened to them after they left the hospital. They may been separated when they were adopted so I am not sure if they know they are a twin but hoping they were kept together back then. My mom was born in Amsterdam, New York in 1925. My parents are now deceased and my siblings are my only full blooded family I have left. Please respond if you can help.

Since: Apr 12

Willcox, AZ

#2 Oct 23, 2013
Anyone else who is born or adopted in ny, can sign up with the NY state registry.

Adoptees can ask for background information. Parents can update important medical information. IF both parties sign up including Siblings can sign up, and BE REUNITED.

Since: Apr 12

Willcox, AZ

#3 Nov 8, 2013
Everyone can sign up at

Go check it. Its free. Thousands are on there.
You can check by names too.

or birthday. and state.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James Glorosio Dec '17 Peter 1
Local YouTube channel Oct '17 Cool 1
News Tri-county blotter Oct '17 Liberal Bedwetters 1
Muni Restaurant (Sep '17) Sep '17 Shannon Wright 1
Edinburg school (Sep '17) Sep '17 Really 2
Review: TRU Colors Creative Styling INC (Mar '15) Sep '17 Charlene Healey 3
Adirondack Animal land (Aug '17) Aug '17 How sad 1

Northville Jobs

Personal Finance

Northville Mortgages