Thank you to those who care..

Thank you to those who care..

Posted in the Northville Forum

Big Blue Project

Pittsfield, MA

#1 Mar 17, 2009
I would like to say that while we have put a lot of work into bringing recreation programs and events to the area we have met 2 different types of people. We have struggled at times dealing wih people that are in charge of many of the communities that we are trying to help. We have often been forced to change direction to go around these individuals to continue on our path. These people should be ashamed of their lack of effort or caring. The certainly do not deserve to be recieving a check from the same people that they seem to avoid serving. If the communiy was filled only with these type of people, then the struggle would not be worth it.
However its the many people of the community that have jumped at the chance to help provide the bigblue project as well as their neighbors with the help needed to make this all happen. Those are the people that I would like to say "Thank you" to, from the bottom of my heart. These are the people who will make the difference. I can only pray that when the time comes to vote on our leaders, people look back and vote for those that have help the community or vote in new leaders that may. Thank you again to all that have helped us bring events and activities to the area. The best of everything to you in the future. please visit us at- BIGBLUEPROJECT.Com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Abortion Debate - Northville, NY (Mar '12) Aug 2 caterwaul 4
Snapchat Jul 21 bthwaits 1
Mike rudds Jul 14 Dumb 3
superintendant jon peterson and his past Jul '15 truther 1
barrier window systems complaint (Mar '09) Jun '15 jeans 42
News Heineken splits with Wieden & Kennedy Jun '15 John Doe 1
News Carbone selected as a "Best Place to Work" Jun '15 lyle boosely 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Northville Mortgages