U.S. House: 11th District: McCotter b...

U.S. House: 11th District: McCotter best choice

There are 4 comments on the HomeTownLife.com story from Oct 21, 2010, titled U.S. House: 11th District: McCotter best choice. In it, HomeTownLife.com reports that:

U.S. Rep. Thaddeus McCotter is a politician of principle and integrity who harbors a keen intellect focused on the interests of his constituency.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HomeTownLife.com.

Tony

Sterling Heights, MI

#1 Oct 21, 2010
Remember folks, he's the man who wanted to pass a bill to provide a deduction for pet care. He's a kook.
frustrated

Ann Arbor, MI

#2 Mar 15, 2011
People who say Thad McCotter works in the interest of his constituency need to sign up at Congress.org or any site that sends you regular votes by your representatives. He CONSISTENTLY votes against things that are helpful to people and progressive to my neighborhood. BE INFORMED. This man is not for the people... unless those people can grease his palm.
ZOG Conspiracy

Macau, Macau

#3 Mar 24, 2011
Alot of jews changed their names at Ellis Island to common euro-celtic names. They also couldn't sign an "x" next to their names on documents, because they believe it was a chritian symbol, so they signed their names with a kikel, a slang for "circle", hence the name "k ike".

“Fight for what is right”

Since: Feb 11

Farmington, Michigan

#4 Apr 11, 2011
Republican down the line. Refused to vote if the party says no. Needs to be replaced in 2012 with someone who can do the peoples will. I'm for starting over in almost every case. The Republicans took over the house because people felt the Dems were not doing the job they wanted and then they start chopping every program. I mean, education, really? I think we need more education to win back the jobs that have been lost. And keeping on topic, the jobs lost on McCotter's watch. The Livonia city Council is another example of not voting the people's will. Their day is coming too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Livonia is trash Jan 7 John D 1
is livonias mayor dennis wright a drunk? Jan 4 Seth Tyrssen 2
Any Livonia old-timers out there (May '10) Jan 4 Steve 64
livonias abusive ordinance officer steve banko (Dec '13) Jan 2 Lexis 14
Any1 hate working @ Meijer? (Feb '11) Dec 27 mokena 273 got it 240
welcome to livonia families first Dec '17 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
News Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) Dec '17 WATCHING LIVONIA 24

Northville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Northville Mortgages