Mills' Friends look for Model T to pu...

Mills' Friends look for Model T to put in museum

There are 5 comments on the HomeTownLife.com story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Mills' Friends look for Model T to put in museum. In it, HomeTownLife.com reports that:

Whether you're born and raised in the Huron Valley or a newcomer to the area, this weekend's Huron... Friends member Don Nicholson, who stands by a water-powered generator built by Thomas Edison, is looking for a Model T to add to the historical display inside the building.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HomeTownLife.com.

frank

West Chester, OH

#1 Mar 23, 2012
when i think of dearborn michigan i think about krogers and that day I almost went crazy hearing voices telling people about danger...5 or 6 events happen that I mentioned!So I am not crazy and do hear and get down wind of other conversations of others talking and who was those women trying to dance with me and the black lady grabbing me around my neck? Why did I have to fall asleep in store or started sleep walking? I know i said stupid crap but that's part of life... life goes on! abb is locked up,wilma mankiller did die,,japan had major guake caused by ring of fire,the mine shaft in mexico taxco did have 54 bodies in there, what else did I mention? Oh vincent was behind bars for killing 10 people, and elijha? the palistinian was arrested the following day when I read the news... all the above I mentioned in kroger's happen? Why couldn't I mention good things?
frank

West Chester, OH

#2 Mar 23, 2012
Oh ! i wished I would of kepted the money I dropped when I was in the store? For I am out of a job collecting unemployment...but why was someone trying to give me money? Who slobbered on my face and what was that women thinking when she got on her knees? been up there twice after the bad experience but dropped off cans but haven't been in that store?Still haven't took a good vacation or seen henry ford museum? Maybe someday I might drive through michigan... reminds me of bad dream!
frank

West Chester, OH

#3 Mar 23, 2012
what am looking for in michigan? Nothing! Started thinking of michigan when I thought of cashing in cans! I'll stay put in ohio...peace!
frank

West Chester, OH

#4 Mar 23, 2012
Oh also I keep my hands together mostly when I walk in stores in case I have panic attack...I think I get hyperactive my brain passed thoughts, ears open and mouth catches up with my mouth but also my mind is tuned in to my surrounding enviroment conversations etc and it mentally becomes disturbing!Got to focuse and test out this lawnmower motor to see if it works!
frank

West Chester, OH

#5 Mar 25, 2012
Took advice how to check motor to see if it would work...it cranked up but the way I gave it juice from battery burnned out part of wire...had to tape that and I think I burnned out battery and fuse! Battery being recharged, put in another fuse and trimmed back wires to bad starter switch so tomorrow I'll test it out again after I seal gas line leak or replace hose! Mayby it will work right...it's not a car motor but a lg lawn motor that I got bolted down so it doesn't take off if I keep it running!If not back to junk yd or to the scrap yd for buying new parts for it might not be worth it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gov. Rick Snyder names Donald Knapp to 3rd Circ... Apr 19 WATCHING LIVONIA 2
News Canton Police Report Increase in Coyote Sightings (Feb '13) Apr 18 Leonard 3
News Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) Apr 17 WATCHING LIVONIA 27
Any Livonia old-timers out there (May '10) Apr 12 Theresa 74
is it true livonias goofy brian meakin is going... Apr 10 Lulz 11
News Firefighters at the Electric Stick and Marvaso'... (May '13) Apr 9 Aphrodite 9
News Retail fraud suspect arraigned after chase Mar 28 Dalsimer 666 1

Northville Jobs

Personal Finance

Northville Mortgages