Next Last
wantoknow

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Nov 26, 2008
Does anyone know when it is going to open in Northridge
Zach La Mack

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Dec 15, 2008
Im not sure, but i have been waiting like you. I dont want to go to Sherman Oaks to work out.
wantoknow

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jan 6, 2009
Zach La Mack wrote:
Im not sure, but i have been waiting like you. I dont want to go to Sherman Oaks to work out.
I noticed the permanent sign up today with the name 24 Hour Fitness. I hope it is opening soon. Bally's in Northridge is disgusting.
Alex

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jan 12, 2009
I know, when is it going to be open? It looks pretty close to finished from Nordhoff. I have a membership and have been going to the one in van nuys...its horrible.
RBI

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Jan 18, 2009
According to Best Buy which is next door, it is opening next month.
BTD

United States

#6 Jan 18, 2009
I saw the new sign to. But on the 24 hour fitness website they list 9 new clubs on their "coming soon" page. These clubs have opening dates between February and May. Northridge is not on that list.I think the economy has slowed everything down. I hate driving to and parking at Sherman Oaks.
Mikey

Tujunga, CA

#7 Jan 19, 2009
I talked to someone at the Shermans oak Gym and they said northridge 24 will be open late summer or early winter of this year. But construction is starting. I stopped by on the weekend and they had put up the big giant sign-not the banner.

Since: Jan 09

Yucaipa, CA

#8 Jan 21, 2009
dfas
wantoknow

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Jan 22, 2009
City Employee of Redlands wrote:
dfas
what does dfas have to do with 24 hour Fitness opening in Northridge?
Clw

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Jan 23, 2009
I too am waiting for the Northridge one to open...and I heard from Sherman oaks that it would possibly in summer..I do hope it is sooner rather than later
GGs

North Hollywood, CA

#11 Feb 2, 2009
Is 24 hours in northridge gonna have a basketball court or pool?
Questionable

Compton, CA

#12 Feb 2, 2009
The City of Redlands needs to give their employees more to do. "DFAS"?
wantokmow

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Feb 3, 2009
Does anyone really know when 24 is going to open. I noticed the 24 part of the sign on the building is missing it only reads Fitness. Does anyone know when Fresh & Easy, and Walgreens is going to open. It looks like nothing is going on.
theMAN

Granada Hills, CA

#14 Feb 24, 2009
i spoke with sherman oaks. the northridge location is scheduled to open early August 2009. Anyone know if there will be a pool, racquetball even though its upstairs?
Jan

Fullerton, CA

#15 Mar 6, 2009
Hi guys... im a college student and looking to apply for a front desk position at the 24 hour fitness... any help would be appreciated... if u hook it up with the job i can probably hook you guys up as ill be working the front desk if i get the job ahha. Don't worry i won't dick around on the job, but i'll be chill.. i love to workout as well
wanttoknow

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Mar 9, 2009
Jan wrote:
Hi guys... im a college student and looking to apply for a front desk position at the 24 hour fitness... any help would be appreciated... if u hook it up with the job i can probably hook you guys up as ill be working the front desk if i get the job ahha. Don't worry i won't dick around on the job, but i'll be chill.. i love to workout as well
If you are a college student I suggest you take an English class

Perris, CA

#17 Mar 11, 2009
wanttoknow wrote:
<quoted text> If you are a college student I suggest you take an English class
AHAHA owned!
superrrrbrody10

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Mar 15, 2009
tired of going to the one on Fallbrook.. NO hot guys; all old people.. No pool and relatively small compared to most gyms I've been to. Northridge would be more convenient and closer.. PLEASE Hurry up and OPEN!
Bearded One

Tustin, CA

#19 Mar 16, 2009
wantoknow wrote:
Does anyone know when it is going to open in Northridge
I have friends that work for 24 and ive heard a couple sinerios that dont corospond. If this continues I feel like we might have a lawsuit on our hands people.
wantoknow

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Mar 17, 2009
Bearded One wrote:
<quoted text>I have friends that work for 24 and ive heard a couple sinerios that dont corospond. If this continues I feel like we might have a lawsuit on our hands people.
Is 24 opening? What kind of lawsuit are you talking about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Super Soccer Stars Child Molestation Allegations Wed Already Out Super... 9
News Ilan Funke-Bilu to run for judge Feb 15 tellinitlikeitis 3
Review: Your Way Tree Service (Aug '14) Feb 13 GregLetterman 4
News Two years on: A look back at Michael Jackson Feb 12 Keel de phogs 4
Wondering if all Calabasa folk Have had it w/ K... Feb 9 Wake Up America 2
Kim kardashinan (Oct '16) Feb 9 Wake Up America 3
News Police shooting in Winnetka Feb 6 ROBERT 5

Northridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance