Ka Pasasouk, Suspect In Northridge Mu...

Ka Pasasouk, Suspect In Northridge Murders, Lucked Out Of Prison Time, Had Psych Eval

There are 1 comment on the LA Weekly story from Dec 6, 2012, titled Ka Pasasouk, Suspect In Northridge Murders, Lucked Out Of Prison Time, Had Psych Eval. In it, LA Weekly reports that:

Ka Pasasouk , the man police allege pulled the trigger in last weekend's horrific Northridge quadruple homicide , was released from prison and placed into the hands of local probation officials even though state corrections authorities were concerned enough about his behavior behind bars to subject him to a psych evaluation last year, the Weekly ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Weekly.

I know

Lakewood, CA

#1 Dec 7, 2012
I think Superior Court Judge Jessica Silvers was scared of Pasasouk, and that is why she
IGNORED the recommendation of the Probation Dept. to send his butt back to JAIL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Fidelity Locksmith Services (Mar '16) 7 hr Jake267 93
News Hundreds March In Anaheim, Demand Arrest Of LAP... 15 hr Buster 23
News 2 Dead After Car Slams Into Tree In Fullerton Sun davy 4
CEO Whitney Ellis The Ice Skating Rink comes to... Mar 26 betch slapped 8
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Mar 26 Lol 4,531
News Increased Gang Activity in West Valley - Report Mar 25 CPA losers 1
Platt branch library Los Angeles is verbally ab... Mar 23 Bald Librarian Jew 14

Northridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Northridge Mortgages