judge conny blaylock
guy01

Summerville, GA

#1 Oct 25, 2013
this so called judge i no for a fact should not even have a job to judge people,i dont get to see my grandbabies until they r old enough to come find me,and i pray for that day to come,it will in a couple of years,and i have proff to show them i got my weekends took because it was said in court i did drugs and had a crimanal background,i stood up in court and told her i would do a hair test and i never ever been to jail,but she said if i said one more word i would go to jail for contempt,well money talks my laywer sit their looking like a ,i dont think i can say on here but u got an idea,well the single man got the kids he had enough money to keep my lawyers lips shut and his lawyer the only one aloud to talk,i just hope their such a thing as carma,i love them so much,she has no heart,she needs to feel a broken heart,i really dont think she has one,he dont even really keep the kids his mama does
wish19

Summerville, GA

#2 Oct 25, 2013
you no she has kids of her own.mabey grandkids /her heart is so cold she probaly would not care if she dindt get to see them.it only hurts the kids when she takes them from the ones that love them and dont even really check on who she gives them to.but yes plenty of people no shes wrong about most her cases.if they got top dollar lawyer they get the kids.love dont matter,or how good you take care of the kids.shes a long way from being a top dollar judge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 3 hr Chicagoan by Birth 1,295
Anyone want to meet up and have sex? (Jun '11) 18 hr Anon 18
Pit Bull Rescue Tia Torres husband ex-convict a... (Oct '07) Thu sharon 586
Review: Fox Moving & Storage, LLC (Sep '15) Wed JoseSMiller 38
Votes for Micalyn Jun 28 Shelia Addair 1
News Trump's failed Baja condo resort left buyers fe... Jun 28 frigginhell 22
News Trump's failed Baja condo resort left buyers fe... Jun 27 Aces928 1

Northridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Northridge Mortgages