liberal corrector stinks

liberal corrector stinks

Posted in the Northridge Forum

LIBERAL CORRECTOR TOO

Arcata, CA

#1 Sep 12, 2010
You're no conservative, Liberal Corrector, you lying mass of liberal excreta. Try negating my points instead of pretending to be something you can't be, Liberal Corrector. Oh yeah, you can't, Liberal Corrector.

You are so... tiny and petite. What a potty-mouth, Liberal Corrector. Do you think even for a moment you're 'large and in charge', honey? You ain't in charge, and you ain't more than 3" large even when hard, sugar.

When you were little your Mama wouldn't let you play in the sandbox because the cats kept covering you up, Liberal Corrector.

Liberal Corrector, you need some help, pronto. Can you open your mind and feed it? My thinking is: go to church, love your neighbor, and do 3 good things every day for your community, sweetie. And love all liberals, Liberal Corrector, while letting your girlfriend have the final say, you precocious'lil brute.
Kristy Cowan

Arcata, CA

#2 Sep 12, 2010
Ha-ha-ha, that was both rich and ripe. After all the dissing out Liberal Correcor does, he finally gets his due and deserved come-uppance!
Beansy

Arcata, CA

#3 Sep 12, 2010
OUCH!!!
LIEBERAL CORRECTOR

Arcata, CA

#4 Sep 13, 2010
a thousand fleas for your camel

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/micanopy-fl/T...
cbrrs

Arcata, CA

#5 Sep 13, 2010
yeah, me 2
zippy

Arcata, CA

#6 Sep 13, 2010
wat a jerk.
Alcor the great

Arcata, CA

#7 Sep 14, 2010
LIBERAL CORRECTOR TOO wrote:
You're no conservative, Liberal Corrector, you lying mass of liberal excreta. Try negating my points instead of pretending to be something you can't be, Liberal Corrector. Oh yeah, you can't, Liberal Corrector.
You are so... tiny and petite. What a potty-mouth, Liberal Corrector. Do you think even for a moment you're 'large and in charge', honey? You ain't in charge, and you ain't more than 3" large even when hard, sugar.
When you were little your Mama wouldn't let you play in the sandbox because the cats kept covering you up, Liberal Corrector.
Liberal Corrector, you need some help, pronto. Can you open your mind and feed it? My thinking is: go to church, love your neighbor, and do 3 good things every day for your community, sweetie. And love all liberals, Liberal Corrector, while letting your girlfriend have the final say, you precocious'lil brute.
Tiny and petitie is about it
the kid behind the stairs

Arcata, CA

#8 Sep 14, 2010
cbrrs wrote:
yeah, me 2
and still waiting!
still hiding

Arcata, CA

#9 Sep 15, 2010
still hiding
LIBERAL CORRECTOR SMASHED

Arcata, CA

#10 Sep 16, 2010
LIEBERAL CORRECTOR wrote:
a thousand fleas for your camel
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/micanopy-fl/T...
Smashed again, hi-dee-hum-dee-ho
LIBERAL CORRECTOR SMASHED

Arcata, CA

#11 Sep 16, 2010
due to too much brain flatulance
In my backyard

Arcata, CA

#12 Sep 17, 2010
I thhink its time to put the thread to sleep.
Jojo

Arcata, CA

#13 Sep 18, 2010
it looks like rain today
Liberal Corrector STINKS

Arcata, CA

#14 Sep 27, 2010

Gnobby

Arcata, CA

#15 Sep 30, 2010
poopy and gross.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Fox Moving & Storage, LLC (Sep '15) 16 hr rogerF895 76
News Council to offer $50,000 reward for Sylmar shoo... (Oct '10) 18 hr Pacoima Skater 7
News Help Needed To Identify Woman Whose Body Was Fo... Sun Leslie 1
Pit Bull Rescue Tia Torres husband ex-convict a... (Oct '07) Aug 20 NC JULES 593
News Blue Cut Fire Grows To 18,000 Acres, Homes Dest... Aug 18 Joyce Guthrie 3
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... Aug 15 combat veteran 1,973
Teri Copley has been arrested and booked for i... Aug 11 Teri-Copley was A... 4

Northridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Northridge Mortgages