Singer David Draiman of Disturbed sel...

Singer David Draiman of Disturbed sells his house in Los Angeles' Northridge area for $2.58M

There are 9 comments on the Big Time Listings story from Dec 13, 2007, titled Singer David Draiman of Disturbed sells his house in Los Angeles' Northridge area for $2.58M. In it, Big Time Listings reports that:

David Draiman, the lead singer of the band Disturbed, has sold his castle-like house in Los Angeles' Northridge area for $2,580,000. In a Big Time Listings exclusive, we can report on the sale of Draiman's ... via Big Time Listings

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Big Time Listings.

dan

United States

#1 Jan 27, 2008
dang lots of $$ u rock david draiman
gabe

Northfield, VT

#2 Jan 28, 2008
dude
talon

Northfield, VT

#3 Jan 28, 2008
i like down with the sickness
talon

Northfield, VT

#4 Jan 28, 2008
get down with the sickness
Talon wendel

Northfield, VT

#5 Jan 28, 2008
dude
liam

London, UK

#6 Mar 4, 2008
ma bro and me big fans we hink down with the sickness and 10000 fists are brilliant wits your e-mail address
dude

Kalispell, MT

#7 Aug 17, 2008
i think he touched on an important subjet on the song inside the fire
Draiman for City Council

Oxnard, CA

#8 Oct 21, 2010
YJ Draiman for L.A. City Council District 12

(March 8, 2011 Election)

“A vote for DRAIMAN is a vote for you”

We must focus far more intently on the economic plight of ordinary Americans

“Transparency and accountability is my motto”

Decisions we make today should result in a sustainable world for many generations into the future. Ensuring that decisions being made about our energy, water, and natural resources are sustainable is central to this belief. This also applies to political, financial and economic decisions that affect/obligates current and future generations.

When elected I will appoint one neighborhood council member to each of the city's boards of commissioners. Including the proprietary departments as well. Either through a charter amendment, ordinance or by policy directive.

1) It will provide direct info flow from community to agency heads
2) Save time and effort
3) Accountability and responsiveness

Draiman for LA City Council District 12
YJ Draiman for Mayor

Oxnard, CA

#9 Feb 13, 2011
A polluted society

The paradox of our time in history is that we have taller buildings, but shorter tempers; wider freeways, but narrower viewpoints.

We spend more, but have less; we buy more, but enjoy it less.

We have bigger houses and smaller families; more conveniences, but less time;

We have more degrees, but less sense; more knowledge, but less judgment; more experts, but more problems; more medicine, but less wellness.

We drink too much, smoke too much, spend too recklessly, laugh too little, drive too fast, get too angry too quickly, stay up too late, get up too tired, read too seldom, watch TV too much, and pray too seldom.

We have multiplied our possessions, but reduced our values.

We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often.

We've learned how to make a living, but not a life; we've added years to life, not life to years.

We've been all the way to the moon and back, but have trouble crossing the street to meet the new neighbor.

We've conquered outer space, but not inner space.

We've done larger things, but not better things.

We've cleaned up the air, but polluted the soul.

We've split the atom, but not our prejudice.

We write more, but learn less.

We plan more, but accomplish less.

We've learned to rush, but not to wait.

We build more computers to hold more information to produce more copies than ever, but have less communication.

These are the times of fast foods and slow digestion; tall men, and short character; steep profits, and shallow relationships.

These are the times of world peace, but domestic warfare; more leisure, but less fun; more kinds of food, but less nutrition.

These are days of two incomes, but more divorce; of fancier houses, but broken homes.

These are days of quick trips, disposable diapers, throw-away morality, one-night stands, overweight bodies, and pills that do everything from cheer to quiet, to kill.

It is a time when there is much in the show window and nothing in the stockroom; a time when technology can bring this letter to you, and a time when you can choose either to share this insight, or to just ignore it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Fox Moving & Storage, LLC (Sep '15) 24 min dennisD458 95
RALPH'S MARKET Manager Becomes Violent Fri Iranian Mother 11
L.A.P.D. S.M.A.R.T. Team uses installed devices... Fri All sorts of games 13
Teri Copley has been arrested and booked for i... Thu Ashley Copley Nomore 9
ralph's market robbed by male today Thu Smart Team lapd 4
News Kim Kardashian Facing Fur-ious Protest At Calab... (Apr '12) Thu Teri Copley Actress 9
Los Angeles Public Library Wifi Hackers Thu Sore post 10

Northridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Northridge Mortgages