19,395 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Jesus Christ

Salt Lake City, UT

#16956 Feb 5, 2014
People seem to not realize that we're with THC Receptors. Adn the Government continuelly lies to you to retard your consciousness and awareness.

While responsible smoking is encouraged, the ignorance of this conflict with the "War on THC" is old, and tired.

It's not the same as being Drunk, or High on some other narcotic or drug.

Rest Easy, and be pain free with smoking THC.

Two images for your thought provoking pleasure:

http://www.drugabuse.gov/sites/default/files/...

=

http://wordlesstech.com/wp-content/uploads/20...

Believe. God is Good, Amen.

~Jesus
www[dot]meshedetch[dot]com
Just growing

Sierra Madre, CA

#16957 Feb 5, 2014
February 2014

Pot buyers add more than $1M to Colorado tax coffers, and growing.

Where is California on this?

They might in order to buy more water.
Casanova

Santa Paula, CA

#16958 Feb 6, 2014
Listen George you used to smoke it yourself you just admitted to breaking the law yourself, you're no better than anyone getting high these days. You're a hypocrite! Get your head out of your ass before making commentary. You should be charged for your consumption based on the date. Punishment was worse then and you need prison time so that you can rethink what you've just said. At this point you have nothing to consider asan ex user,period. So do us all a favor and shut the f-up!
George D Horwitz wrote:
I long ago stopped using marijuana, so I am only commenting as a disinterested observer at this point,but there are I think two things worth considering.
1.) Pot's presently against the law, so anyone using it is breaking the law. So if millions of Americans are out breaking that law, might they not be easily led to breaking other laws? I do not favor having such a lax attitude for the law.
Many people think laws are stupid and they break them. Slippery slope.
2.) If we decriminalize marijuana, that might lead to less criminal activity. It might not, but it might.
For twelve years, alcohol was illegal in the United States, and this gave rise to a gangster class we now call The Mafia. It also lead to a more accepting attitude among previously law-abiding citizens toward criminal activities like drug dealing, hiring imigrants without papers, fraudulent lending, tax evasion, the whole enchilada. Many Americans engage in some form of criminal activity, and I am not convinced that changing the rules governing pot will change our attitude at this late date.
Significant opponents of pot law reform include the folks who make beer and liquor.
Just growing

Sierra Madre, CA

#16959 Feb 6, 2014
February 2014

Pot buyers have add more than $1M to Colorado tax coffers, and growing.

Where is California on this?

They might in order to buy more water.
God

Oakland, CA

#16960 Feb 6, 2014
Jesus Christ wrote:
Believe. God is Good, Amen.
~Jesus
www[dot]meshedetch[dot]com
No I'm not; I'm dead. You're just stoned.
Tax man

Sierra Madre, CA

#16961 Feb 6, 2014
Is it the tax man who is making all the noise?
Jfrazier

Redding, CA

#16963 Feb 7, 2014
tinamo wrote:
I am voting no. Have just a couple of basic questions? Who will be going to their homes to measure the regulated grow? Department of Agriculture? How are these users really going to keep the weed away from their kids and their friends? What breathalyzer test are we going to use when some one is under the influence and driving?
see uneducated people like u still call it weed its MEDICINE get it straight and u must have a very low IQ cause they don't make a breathalyzer for it . It's called a field sobriety test and let me guess your probably one of the people turning people in for growing there own medicine. If it isn't hurting u personally than why should u care . That's the problem these days everybody has to worry about everyone else and what there doing instead of just worrying about themselves .
Oiled

Sierra Madre, CA

#16964 Feb 7, 2014
It's all about the oil.
Abner Kravitz

Oakland, CA

#16966 Feb 8, 2014
Jfrazier wrote:
<quoted text>see uneducated people like u still call it weed its MEDICINE get it straight and u must have a very low IQ cause they don't make a breathalyzer for it . It's called a field sobriety test and let me guess your probably one of the people turning people in for growing there own medicine. If it isn't hurting u personally than why should u care . That's the problem these days everybody has to worry about everyone else and what there doing instead of just worrying about themselves .
With English as bad as yours, you shouldn't be commenting on anyone else's IQ.
Kravitz

Sierra Madre, CA

#16967 Feb 8, 2014
Go with the flow and put your cramp-ons in the cell.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#16968 Feb 9, 2014
God wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not; I'm dead. You're just stoned.
If dead implies not-good, then good implies not-dead. So good people are immortal. Nice! Thanks God!
Season

Sierra Madre, CA

#16969 Feb 9, 2014
In door growing season goes all year long.
God

Oakland, CA

#16970 Feb 9, 2014
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
If dead implies not-good, then good implies not-dead. So good people are immortal. Nice! Thanks God!
You're welcome, my son. I can see that you're not stoned. Either that or you've got some really good s*#t.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#16971 Feb 9, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text> you're an idiot. The myth of the "pusher man" tempting young children to ply his wares is virtually nonexistent in reality. The 1 in a 1000 drug dealers of any kind that do this are gangbangers and despised by all, including 999 of a 1000 users, your kid is more likely to get molested by his priest than pushed to sell or try drugs by anyone othr than their own peers. The only reason a pot dealer doesn't want legalization is because a store with a hundred different kinds of dank, even at higher prices, cuts into his business, even if he has fireweed, because he only has a couple to 3 or 4 kinds on hand. Any dealer that makes it past a month knows that quality and fair deals are the only way to stay in business without eventually getting shot or robbed, or even ratted out. You people with book educations on something you have zero first hnd knowledge of are why prohibition of pot ever happened. The first like you bought into the whole "reefer madness" hype and STARTED prohibition because of it, and have NEVER accepted the science that debunks the whole premise behind it. Nope, kiddies shouldn't smoke pot. NOBODY IS SAYING THEY SHOULD, not even your mythological "pusher". You're right that prohibition feeds illegal activity, but bass ackwards on why anyone ever began it.
well.

Yours is an argument that is regularly made. I don't know the benefits of illegal mind rotting pot because I never tried it. Even so, I cannot help but be reminded that CVS yielded to Big Government pressure to quit selling beneficial tobacco products, while at the same time it continues to to hook children and women on "sugar highs" by selling obesity related candy and soft drinks.

It has always been the dream of the zonked out dysfunctional 60s 70s era revolutionary generation and their idiot "love children" *(now in power)* to have Big Government use hard earned tax money to provide them "free" taxpayer funded pot. With the "legalization" of that noxious weed, that day may not be far off.

It is not beyond the realm of imagination to believe that CVS foresees the day when it will be able to make far more profits for its stockholders by selling taxpayer supplied pot that is paid for with tax moneys that are funneled through the various Government "health" schemes than they have ever made from the sale of tobacco products - the price of which is almost entirely Government tax.

Ronald
Mo Growers

Sierra Madre, CA

#16974 Feb 9, 2014
California needs more growers.

Since: Aug 08

#16976 Feb 9, 2014
Mo Growers wrote:
California needs more growers.
And not of the cartel-variety.
Mo Growers

Sierra Madre, CA

#16978 Feb 10, 2014
Can't keep up with the demand either.

#16979 Feb 10, 2014
Mo Growers wrote:
Can't keep up with the demand either.
That's not true, except in Colo. where pot hit $400-$600 an Oz last few weeks, cuz they flat-out, went dry.......I had to toss Grand Daddy purple out the window last year cuz it got too old and couldn't get rid of it, too many growers, pot's almost free-to-worthless here.
Mo Growers

Sierra Madre, CA

#16980 Feb 10, 2014
Still can't keep up with the demand either.

#16981 Feb 10, 2014
Um, yeah We can.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: City Mobile Auto Glass 22 hr tonymantas12 1
Criminal Defense Attorneys Take on Wendy Segall (May '11) Fri Smoking Joe 13
Southern Californiaa s Cuban Americans give mix... Fri Dr David 14
any girls want to sext (Sep '11) Thu jake 9
2 Men Sought In Armed Robbery Of Corona Liquor ... Thu smellyballs 3
Help local widow Sheri Christman fight against ... Wed Janice Miano 1
Earthquake could imperil L.A.'s water supply Dec 16 Get Unstuck 2

Northridge News Video

Northridge Dating
Find my Match