Ilan Funke-Bilu to run for judge

Ilan Funke-Bilu to run for judge

There are 3 comments on the Cal Coast News story from Dec 18, 2017, titled Ilan Funke-Bilu to run for judge. In it, Cal Coast News reports that:

Attorney Ilan Funke-Bilu announced Friday he will run for an open San Luis Obispo County Superior Court Judge seat in 2018. Incumbent judge Barry LaBarbera is not seeking reelection.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cal Coast News.

SFC Williams

Grover Beach, CA

#1 Dec 18, 2017
Great Choice for a Judge, this will now stop the dishonest members of our current DA's Office, Anybody But Dow is the new stickers. A B D = Anybody but Dow I was happy to hear several people may run against DA Dow it is far time for a house cleaning, Covello should have been our DA not this Ultra Right dishonest Dow.

It will be awesome to see Mr Ilan Funke-Bilu, Esq become a Judge in SLO glad to hear he is running he has my vote and that of many of my wounded Veterans Dow has been a real disappointment to our community.

Judge Bilu

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Brad

Grover Beach, CA

#2 Dec 22, 2017
SFC Williams wrote:
Great Choice for a Judge, this will now stop the dishonest members of our current DA's Office, Anybody But Dow is the new stickers. A B D = Anybody but Dow I was happy to hear several people may run against DA Dow it is far time for a house cleaning, Covello should have been our DA not this Ultra Right dishonest Dow.

It will be awesome to see Mr Ilan Funke-Bilu, Esq become a Judge in SLO glad to hear he is running he has my vote and that of many of my wounded Veterans Dow has been a real disappointment to our community.

Judge Bilu
Wonderful News You got my vote so does Judge Cummins running against X DA Dow
tellinitlikeitis

Downey, CA

#3 Feb 15, 2018
Funky balooga needs to take his arse back to whatever country he came from!
-MAGA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
India people are evicted from the Summit Warner... 14 min LA News LASD 1
School Teacher Molesting students Mon FedEx Said 8
Review: Rainbow's End Jewelry (Feb '11) Dec 15 Sue 16
News Gang member and brother arrested in Santa Maria... (Feb '07) Dec 12 tellinitlikeitis 34
maria catalina ibarra (Feb '16) Dec 6 Zigfreed 199
Stolen Car help please Dec 1 Sad and Mad 1
Friends, family, coworker , etc Nov 29 Hello 1

Northridge Jobs

Personal Finance

Northridge Mortgages