Nancy Cartwright, voice of Bart Simps...

Nancy Cartwright, voice of Bart Simpson, wins Fernando Award for volunteerism

There are 2 comments on the LA Daily News story from Sep 20, 2013, titled Nancy Cartwright, voice of Bart Simpson, wins Fernando Award for volunteerism. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Northridge resident Nancy Cartwright, the voice of Bart Simpson on the long running animated television show 'The Simpsons,' received the 55th annual Fernando Award on Friday night at the Warner Center Marriott in Woodland Hills.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Brad Waddell

Ahmedabad, India

#1 Oct 16, 2013
Hey! I found a new TV network where you can watch Bart Simpson 24 hours a day for free:
watzon.tv/Bart-Simpson
Mixes up videos from lots of different sources and you can also mix this channel with other great channels - all free!
Tune in now to WatzOn.TV

Since: Oct 13

Ahmedabad, India

#2 Oct 16, 2013
Hey! I found a new TV network where you can watch Bart Simpson 24 hours a day for free:
watzon.tv/Bart-Simpson
Mixes up videos from lots of different sources and you can also mix this channel with other great channels - all free!
Tune in now to WatzOn.TV

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teri Copley has been arrested and booked for i... 3 hr Billy Jensen 10
Review: Fidelity Locksmith Services (Mar '16) 23 hr Michael Moore323 74
A Home Depot in Van Nuys, Manger arrested for C... (Apr '13) Wed beef burrito Balboa 17
News Plight of Farmworkers Focus of Santa Barbara Co... Tue Reggie Williams 1
News Religion Briefs (Oct '08) Tue Steve 9
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... (Jun '16) Dec 6 INFIDEL 2,497
News California police chief admits to issuing fake ... Dec 5 Reggie Williams 1

Northridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Northridge Mortgages