Girl Talks to Pope on Immigration, Then Dad Freed

Mar 28, 2014 Full story: ABC News 14

After a 10-year-old California girl traveled to the Vatican to plead with Pope Francis for help as her father faced deportation, the man was released Friday on bond from immigration detention.

Read more
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#1 Mar 28, 2014
No miracle, this is no amnesty,
Jose

New York, NY

#2 Mar 29, 2014
The power of Faith!!! ;)
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#3 Mar 29, 2014
Lol , get the hellllll out
immigraniada

Sherman Oaks, CA

#5 Mar 29, 2014
aleluya!!!
Jose

New York, NY

#6 Mar 30, 2014
immigraniada wrote:
aleluya!!!
Amen!!! ;)
Quirky

Denver, CO

#7 Mar 30, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Amen!!! ;)
The Pope is a Latino. No hope of divine intervention there. Go home Chimp!
Jose

New York, NY

#8 Mar 30, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
The Pope is a Latino. No hope of divine intervention there. Go home Chimp!
Never anglo!! We have the power of Faith behind us!!! ;)
spud

Bangor, PA

#9 Mar 30, 2014
You can see how ABC news and the associated press will blindly back their corporate advertisers no matter what it does to our country. They're biased lowlifes that will do anything for money. Watch for that weasel, Boehner, to try to get the Pope to speak before the House and try to convince them that amnesty is the only solution. When that happens, and it surely will, then you'll see our corrupt, biased and greedy MSM go into full action to push amnesty. I'm talking front page headlines. This Pope should stick to preaching instead of encouraging lawbreakers to undermine this country.
Jose

New York, NY

#10 Mar 30, 2014
spud wrote:
You can see how ABC news and the associated press will blindly back their corporate advertisers no matter what it does to our country. They're biased lowlifes that will do anything for money. Watch for that weasel, Boehner, to try to get the Pope to speak before the House and try to convince them that amnesty is the only solution. When that happens, and it surely will, then you'll see our corrupt, biased and greedy MSM go into full action to push amnesty. I'm talking front page headlines. This Pope should stick to preaching instead of encouraging lawbreakers to undermine this country.
The MSM and ABC News are wonderful anglo!!! ;)
Jose

New York, NY

#12 Mar 31, 2014
nope to dope wrote:
<quoted text>
Read it and weep....abc not in the top and cnn low as well....
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/03/27/c...
That's because all you delusional Republican azzzwipes watch Faux News!! LOL!!!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#13 Mar 31, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> That's because all you delusional Republican azzzwipes watch Faux News!! LOL!!!
Get out little fat azzzwipe!
spud

Bangor, PA

#14 Mar 31, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> The MSM and ABC News are wonderful anglo!!! ;)
We already have Fantasyland at Disneyland. Why do we need MSM?
OMG

Wilmington, DE

#15 Mar 31, 2014
How many millions more are coming?
Currently we own 12,000,000 ...illegal foreigners that are living among us.
That's more than the entire population of Michigan. Oh to hell with it!
Jose wins! Anglo is weak and frail.
Pray with me.
Heavenly Father. Guide our leadership in this great country... To keep my family and friends safe at night and prosperous during our waking hours.
Illegal Mexicans are your problem now LORD because... I give up. No more hate. I hand my life and our fate to you lord. Whatever happens to us is by your choice. Amen
Ted

Hemet, CA

#17 Apr 3, 2014
I'm planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me. We're planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and we'll need your help to make a few arrangements.
We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, The President of Mexico, that I'm on my way over?
Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:
1. Free medical care for my entire family.
2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.
3. Please print all Mexican Government forms in English.
4. I want my grand kids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.
5.Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and history.
6. I want my grand kidsgrandkids to see the Ameg on one of the flag poles at their school.
7. Please plan to feed my grand kidsgrandkids at school for both breakfast.
8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.
9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico, but I don't plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won't make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.
10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer.
11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my housetop, put U.S. flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.
12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.
13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.
14. I want to receive free food stamps.
15. Naturally, I'll expect free rent subsidies.
16. I'll need income tax credits so that although I don't pay Mexican taxes, I'll receive money from the government.
17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Government pays $4,500.00 to help me buy a new car.
18. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social Security program so that I'll get a monthly income in retirement.
I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all his people who walk over to the U.S. from Mexico. I am sure that the President of Mexico won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Finest In Seafood and Gourmet In Good Taste 4 hr freshfoodguy 5
News Mystery of California hilltop piano solved 13 hr TALLYHO 8541 2
News Michael Jackson's daughter Paris meets with a p... Fri Rickey Bobby 20
Gay Male elite socks only Mar 25 Chicosocks 4
News Lung Cancer Smoke Screen (Jun '09) Mar 25 Schmones 33
News Costco store announced for Woodland Hills (Aug '10) Mar 24 Lourette 22
Anyone want to meet up and have sex? (Jun '11) Mar 23 Cutegurl13 15

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at March 28 at 3:07PM PDT

Northridge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Northridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]