9 People Shot, 1 Killed During Gradua...

9 People Shot, 1 Killed During Graduation Party

There are 77 comments on the WHNT News 19 story from May 16, 2010, titled 9 People Shot, 1 Killed During Graduation Party. In it, WHNT News 19 reports that:

The Tuscaloosa Police Department is investigating a shooting involving nine people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHNT News 19.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
why not

Grovetown, GA

#70 May 17, 2010
"Semmingly Right"
wait til you see 5,000 text massages on your cell phone bill. you won't have ANY conversations or meals with her and forget about getting homework done.... she'll be too busy closed up in her room texting. and just pray that in 2 or 3 years she's not uploading compromising photos of herself... she can now join the rest of her 5th grade class doing "well everyone else does it"
best to ya and good luck, hope it goes well
why not

Grovetown, GA

#71 May 17, 2010
oops "seemingly" sorry for the typo
Apollonius

Edinburg, TX

#72 May 17, 2010
Blessed Vanessa wrote:
<quoted text>
Her name was Amy Bishop, and it wasn't her first time pulling the trigger. She shot and killed her own brother!
No kidding, and the cops just looked the other way. Would they have done so if she were not white? hmmmm

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#73 May 17, 2010
Heather S wrote:
If I was the parents of these victims I think I would take a gun to the shooters face! That shooter needs death penalty!!!!
The death penalty should be abolished before you shoot some kid in the face and get sentenced to it.
justin

United States

#74 May 17, 2010
lamarcus is one of my cousins. i cried really hard when i heard about the bad news. i did not think that this bad thing would happen. i wish i could still see his face looking at me again. this hurted me more than i thought it would, but now he is in a better place.
StrongBlackGay

Wichita Falls, TX

#75 May 17, 2010
justin wrote:
lamarcus is one of my cousins. i cried really hard when i heard about the bad news. i did not think that this bad thing would happen. i wish i could still see his face looking at me again. this hurted me more than i thought it would, but now he is in a better place.
yeh aint know body b judgin him fo livin da gay lifestyle where he at now he libed dat life on earf as a proud gay man an now he can b mo proud gay man miss u lamarcus boo
Zoned Out

United States

#77 May 17, 2010
StrongBlackGay: Too bad your speech isn't strong or is that the gay way to talk?
Astonished

Bartlesville, OK

#78 May 17, 2010
StrongBlackGuy: I don't care that he was black or gay or whatever. Justin is upset over losing his cousin and deserves compassion and sympathy. Can't you be more sympathetic than bragging about your being gay all the time and rubbing everybody's nose in your lifestyle. This is a sad thing. You are coming across as an ignorant loudmouth.
akil mccoy

Tuscaloosa, AL

#83 May 18, 2010
lord knows i pray that the family of these victims are alright and i pray for peace be still yhu all be blessed and safe
why not

Grovetown, GA

#84 May 18, 2010
another booty call gone bad
bootymaster

Grovetown, GA

#86 May 18, 2010
why not wrote:
another booty call gone bad
couldn't get none so started shootin
concerned

United States

#87 May 18, 2010
What in the world!? Was this a High School graduation party? Why were there so many older people there? 20? 28? Unfortunate - Tragic. Where were the parents during the "jumping on the dude"?
bootymaster

Grovetown, GA

#88 May 18, 2010
concerned wrote:
What in the world!? Was this a High School graduation party? Why were there so many older people there? 20? 28? Unfortunate - Tragic. Where were the parents during the "jumping on the dude"?
do a news search and read a few more stories on it.... I'm sure ALL your questions will be "answered"
Zoned Out

Center Point, LA

#92 May 18, 2010
You are the most disgusting thing that I have come across and hope someday, someone decides to put a bullet in your head to end your miserable self. You are disease on humanity.
Zoned Out

United States

#94 May 19, 2010
still stupid
Steven Phillips

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#98 May 20, 2010
Just seen this artical on www.madisonfinancial.co.uk .. What is the world coming to???
Dont worry bout it

Blountsville, AL

#99 May 23, 2010
james wrote:
this is why it shoulb be like the old west. if everyone carried a gun this kinda of crap would come to an immediate hault!!
SHUT THE FU UP JAMES

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Do You Feel About Judge Moore's Refusal To ... (Feb '15) Nov 20 Sammi 104
Queers back Doug Jones, the liberal lunatic Nov 17 Percy 2
Tired of being in a rut? Nov 8 ladys 2
Alabama football (Oct '16) Nov 4 Not a cheater 16
Jeff and Pamela Christian Aug '17 truth 1
News Alabama GOP Senate Hopefuls Fight Over Dedicati... Aug '17 Denizen_Kate 1
City Cafe (est 1946) (Jul '16) Jul '16 jim thompson 1

Northport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance