The U.S. Senate is a criminal body and they hate the Constitution

Posted in the Northport Forum

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Article VI of the Constitution which states (paraphrasing), no Senator or Representative may move to another position in the federal government if said position has had a pay increase while said the representative was in office. And this is in force until any Senator's or Representative's elected position has ended its duration. The way this is written, it would require an amendment to the Constitution to alter in any way! But, Senator Clinton was appointed Sec. of State although there had been two pay increases for said position while she was Senator and therefore she wouldn't have been eligible for the position until 2012! Since she acted as Secretary of State before 2012, then she was in violation of the law and is a criminal as are all the Senators that voted to confirm her and did not stop said confirmation!!!!!!

There are now deaths that are her fault and I believe she should be charged with murder as she allowed the US Embassey in Lybia to be unprotected.

But we once again face the US Senate ignoring the constitution and the Law by their potential appointment/confirmation (illegally) of Senator Kerry as Secretary of State! Where is the outrage? Where is the media? Where are the lawyers? Where is our "honest" Judicial system? Article I, Section VI of the Constitution states that it is illegal for Kerry to be Sec. of State, at least until 2015, after his term has ended! I have once again proven that the Rule of Law has ended in the US! This is a FACT! And yet, arbitrary enforcement of laws will continue and one day the Feds will come for YOU the same way the Nazis came for their citizens....at least those that were non-compliant.

Enjoy the fruits of your labor and non-labor. You will receive what you deserve, as will your children, etc. The US is currently a dictatorship and yet, the people are too stupid to recognize it and they are happy as their children move to slavery and live under tyranny> Smile, you're getting what you asked for!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) 9 hr Iamangttia 283
kellie romaine Sep 25 cat 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep 17 Annonymous 85
Abortion doctors restrictions take root in South Aug '14 Ms_Julie 8
Why does Alabama continue to elect dishonest Se... Aug '14 Morbious 2
Heather McCulllar Jul '14 Leanna 2
Just needed some opinions Jul '14 Spell Check 2

Northport Jobs

Northport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Northport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Northport

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]