Tuscaloosa woman survives hammer attack

Tuscaloosa woman survives hammer attack

There are 2 comments on the The Gadsden Times story from Jul 22, 2009, titled Tuscaloosa woman survives hammer attack. In it, The Gadsden Times reports that:

Published: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 at 10:58 a.m. Last Modified: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 at 10:58 a.m. No one expected Sonya Wright to live after her ex-boyfriend attacked her with a hammer two years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Gadsden Times.

jimmyjoethecrow

Sycamore, IL

#1 Jul 27, 2009
It's a sad story . It's an inspiring story . I hope and pray sonya keeps getting better and can take care of her two boys . I repect and admire her for working her way thru school , staying with the same job for that long , and in general being a nurse and helping people . I also admire mom for being there for her . As for the attacker I have no pity for you , if they have the death penalty in Alabama you should get it . Life in prison is getting off easy for you . Your intent was obviously pre med. murder and you should recieve the harshest penalty there is . As for the boys and mom , kudos for standing up to this creep . Pond scum is to nice a word for him .
Steven Phillips

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#2 May 20, 2010
I have just read this artical, what is the world coming to :(
www.madisonfinancial.co.uk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Do You Feel About Judge Moore's Refusal To ... (Feb '15) Sat Intheno 63
News Alabama funeral planned for journalist George C... Aug 23 okimar 1
News Viral video: Chattanooga dog takes tricks to th... Jul 30 Knock off purse s... 7
man at walmart jerking off in his car Jul '16 alabamaisweirdaf 1
City Cafe (est 1946) Jul '16 jim thompson 1
News Tracey Grissom 'shot ex-husband dead ... (May '12) Nov '15 Black widow perhaps 5
dangerous man (Oct '13) Jun '15 hellboysangel14 2

Northport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Northport Mortgages