University Of Kentucky Pulling For ...

University Of Kentucky Pulling For Alabama

Posted in the Northport Forum

concerned in muhlenberg

White Plains, KY

#1 Dec 31, 2012
Everyone I speak with in Kentucky are Alabama football fans. Seriously, we believe Alabama football in the #1 football program in the nation. We love your team. ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!! We also know that Alabama fans are cheering Kentucky's basketball team on in the N.C.A.A. we know you believe Kentucky has the #1 basketball program in the nation. Man, we hope you beat the hell out of the damn notre dame Irish. Don't let us down.
kentucky fan

Centertown, KY

#2 Jan 6, 2013
ROLL TIDE,Kentucky fans are pulling for you monday night. Beat the hell out of those damn fighting Irish.
Muddy

Big Stone Gap, VA

#3 Nov 5, 2013
kentucky fan wrote:
ROLL TIDE,Kentucky fans are pulling for you monday night. Beat the hell out of those damn fighting Irish.
When did you go to UK, or are you a student there now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alabama funeral planned for journalist George C... Aug 23 okimar 1
How Do You Feel About Judge Moore's Refusal To ... (Feb '15) Aug 14 thomas shadrick 62
News Viral video: Chattanooga dog takes tricks to th... Jul 30 Knock off purse s... 7
man at walmart jerking off in his car Jul 28 alabamaisweirdaf 1
City Cafe (est 1946) Jul '16 jim thompson 1
News Tracey Grissom 'shot ex-husband dead ... (May '12) Nov '15 Black widow perhaps 5
dangerous man (Oct '13) Jun '15 hellboysangel14 2

Northport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Northport Mortgages