Alabama High School Football - Hillcr...

Alabama High School Football - Hillcrest beaten by Tuscaloosa County

There are 6 comments on the MaxPreps story from Sep 23, 2007, titled Alabama High School Football - Hillcrest beaten by Tuscaloosa County. In it, MaxPreps reports that:

The Tuscaloosa County Wildcats topped the host Hillcrest Patriots football team by a final score of 44-13 in Friday's league outing. via MaxPreps

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MaxPreps.

Greg Thomas

Gadsden, AL

#1 Sep 24, 2007
woo go tchs your in our house now.
Adrian Leigh Pruitt

Gadsden, AL

#2 Oct 5, 2007
Hey Greg!!! Its Adrian!!! I was there!! Did you play??? That was a great game, TCHS is the best school ever!! I'll be there next year!! Tell everyone I said hey!! Call me!! I stay down the street from you!!
brandon lester

Gadsden, AL

#3 Oct 11, 2007
county high sucks that game was a flite and county shouldn't have beat us but they do have a good team
tijada wilkins

Tuscaloosa, AL

#4 Feb 29, 2008
hillrest the butt naked, but i must say them wildcats sum serious but neither one can say they better that the n-ridge jaguars.... we in here ite murkin seasons
tijada wilkins

Tuscaloosa, AL

#5 Feb 29, 2008
hillrest the butt naked, but i must say them wildcats sum serious but neither one can say they better that the n-ridge jaguars.... we in here its murkin seasons
Meg B Reppin dat TC

Tuscaloosa, AL

#6 Oct 7, 2008
i Knw he just didnt say northridge runnin ova people dis year...
please sit down and close ur mouth...
northridge garbage..
yea i said it....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Attorney Chip Dillard Arrested on Human Traffic... May 28 Judge BeeGee 1
How Do You Feel About Judge Moore's Refusal To ... (Feb '15) May '16 dammitboy 59
News Alabama Passes Bill To Treat Abortion Clinics L... May '16 cpeter1313 1
Clinton orTrump May '16 Buttcrack 2
basketball Mar '16 elite recruiting 1
News Tracey Grissom 'shot ex-husband dead ... (May '12) Nov '15 Black widow perhaps 5
dangerous man (Oct '13) Jun '15 hellboysangel14 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Northport Mortgages