From Raven

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Oct 1, 2010
oh and one more thing..my girl ain't got nothing to do with this. I used her profile to send u a message since your bitch ass wrote me one then blocked me. she didn't even know i was on her page ...so leave her out of it.
samantha foster

Northport, AL

#3 Oct 1, 2010
Wow!!! It's been a minute since I've on here. This post is crazy. Raven it seems that you are the childish one. Why would you write messages from someone elses profile when they have blocked you. That's alitle crazy and creepy. Pot calling the kettle black. And why would you be proud someone cheated with you? what does that say about you?
From Raven

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Oct 1, 2010
it's none of ur business for real.. u don't know nothing about any of this so mind ur own...
kay

Northport, AL

#5 Oct 3, 2010
Why did you post it on a public forum then? What is wrong with you lady?
Kimberly Barcely

Northport, AL

#6 Oct 4, 2010
BOOOOOO RAVEN! why would you come on here and try to humilate people. I agree with samantha and kay. Why would you put this on here if you didnt want anyone to comment. I dont understand the purpose of your post. You should feel ashamed of your self. You need to grow up and act like a decent huma being. I will never understand why women choose to be so devious. That's what you are devious, It's obvious you are trying to break up a happy home. we call those home wreckers round here. It seems that you are putting alot of effort to get at this poor girl. You need PROFESSIONAL HELP RAVEN. Does anyone know what time the game is Sat? Roll Tide
Marquetta

Northport, AL

#7 Oct 5, 2010
Raven you are the stupid one. LEave that girl alone and take down this post. Lowdown. That's how we describe women like you down here. YOu really are making yourself look stupid by posting these dumb ass comments. You should feel realllll crunchy. And Kimberly you are right you need Professional help and soon.
Marquetta

Northport, AL

#8 Oct 5, 2010
who is adrienne?
raven

Rineyville, KY

#9 Oct 6, 2010
screw all ya'll and mind ur own business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep 17 Annonymous 85
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) Sep 16 Centrist 242
Abortion doctors restrictions take root in South Aug 29 Ms_Julie 8
Why does Alabama continue to elect dishonest Se... Aug '14 Morbious 2
Heather McCulllar Jul '14 Leanna 2
Just needed some opinions Jul '14 Spell Check 2
AL Who do you support for Governor in Alabama in 2... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Rep 704
•••
•••
•••

Northport Jobs

•••
•••
•••